+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Against Racism

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    BS! If that was the case you would have ignored doppel-lols comments and maybe discussed it with the one person that actually thought about your question. ie me. But it's all good. Just another lesson in who's comments and threads are worth reading, and who's aren't (if you are confused, you fall into the 'not worth the effort' category)
    Ya thats why i stopped commenting on him....
    Anyway your opinion is most welcome and worthful in this thread...
    Currently on my way to Cloud Number 9.....

Ok, smartguy, you don't seem so smart at the moment. Why start a thread on how to eradicate racism if all you want to do is argue with a racist? *sigh*
    He shouldn't have to argue with a racist.

This isn't a forum for that.

Some people need to keep their opinions to themselves rather than launch into a person and racial attack on others.

And no doubt he will say that actually he doesn't really think these things and is just doing it for the reaction.

Well, that is called being a troll.

If anyone else thinks that the comments that this prick is making are OK ... you're wrong.

There are some people who will come to this site and see this shit, and see that nobody else seems to be condemning it ... and then never come back.

I don't blame them.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

@smartguy, I suggest that you use the "ignore list" feature of the forum. Same goes for anyone else who's tired of someones crap. I find it very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    @smartguy, I suggest that you use the "ignore list" feature of the forum. Same goes for anyone else who's tired of someones crap. I find it very useful.
    Thanks I did that.....Thanks for your valuable comment....

I'm glad I could help

Pfft... white people.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    He shouldn't have to argue with a racist.
    No he shouldn't, but he doesn't have to. He chose to start a thread about racism (risky move on any forum) and then he chose to argue with the one person who was posting strictly for arguments sake.

Trolls are trolls and they are everywhere. I think most people who are familiar with forums are familiar with trolls and can spot them from a mile away.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Trolls are trolls and they are everywhere. I think most people who are familiar with forums are familiar with trolls and can spot them from a mile away.
    Question: do you think trolls should be avoided and ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    Question: do you think trolls should be avoided and ignored?
    I do.
    Arguing with them is feeding them. That's what they enjoy.
    Well, then there is the option of reporting them to moderators, which I can't personally be arsed to do. They'll figure it out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    I do.
    Arguing with them is feeding them. That's what they enjoy.
    Well, then there is the option of reporting them to moderators, which I can't personally be arsed to do. They'll figure it out soon enough.
    Thanks, but my question was to Maiden specifically ;o)

For the record, I have already reported to the moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Pfft... white people.
    Yes close this thread,It never ends well. Take the above quote for example.Its just a troll fest.Theres no love in this thread.Considering it is Love forum. Mish step up and can it.

Dear all

I am gonna delete this thread since its creating unwanted arguments which hurt someone.
    what do you people think?

Yes delete it. I warned you earlier. 2 things you never post. Religion and Race.= Bad karma

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Yes delete it. I warned you earlier. 2 things you never post. Religion and Race.= Bad karma
    Yup still waiting for the reply from others....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    black isn't just black. If I try and refer to an Aboriginal as a black fella (which they are) when talking to anyone who isn't Aussie, I am asked for further clarification and have actually been told by a black American before it is wrong to refer to the aboriginals as black.
    I haven't ever had a black person object to being called black, at least not openly. In fact, I work with one black nurse who *thanked* me for calling her black instead of African American.

Maybe the reason Asian people prefer to be identified specifically is because there are three distinct regions: the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and North Asia? The people from these different regions have very little in common, not even general physical characteristics.

On a different note: I like some of the trolls. I think you all should just lighten up. This particular troll is adorable, and isn't at all racist.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast