+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SMS (Save MY Soul)

Yeah. That she's very impulsive? We'd gotten back together before.

The fact she spending alot of time with another guy, Is a red flag. I think you have every right to be pissed. Do you think this is a healthy relationship? I dont.

P.s your re-post is better sorry I was dog tired yesterday.
    Last edited by rafterman; 08-08-11 at 12:17 AM.

No problem man. Help of any sort is appreciated.
    It wasn't a healthy relationship. Which is why it ended. But on her terms. However, she'd repeatedly assured me that she doesn't have a thing for this guy and never will.
    The first time I brought up the issue of trust with her was just before I'd gotten dumped for the last time. She dumped me that I lost trust in her?!
    I can understand if she'd lost trust in me and that's why she wanted to end things. But, she'd gotten past the phone and email thing quite easily. Until ofc I mentioned that I did all that crap because I'd lost my trust in her.
    Logically she should have only gotten hurt but then worked on rebuilding that trust again, right? As I was WILLING to do the same rebuilding of trust for HER.

How many words does it take to say "We are not compatible?" and "This relationship was not meant to be my last one?"
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He didn't come her for an honest opinion, he came to try and get his opinion validated. Now he's arguing because that's not what happened.

I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    How many words does it take to say "We are not compatible?" and "This relationship was not meant to be my last one?"
    Not many. But, it's exceedingly difficult to say that considering that for all the money in the world, it seemed that we were incredibly compatible with each other. Until ofc, the issue of trust came about. Where both of us had erred, but I had messed up to a greater extent than her.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    He didn't come her for an honest opinion, he came to try and get his opinion validated. Now he's arguing because that's not what happened.

I'm out.
    False. I'm sorry if I'd come across that way. I honestly wanted an unbiased, blunt appraisal/opinion of what has happened.
    She claims that she'd trusted me implicitly and that I broke it. Which is true. I argued that if I could her to trust me so much initially then maybe over the course of time and with an incredible amount of effort from my side, I will be able to win her trust back. Is that not probable?
    But, she did say that even though she still likes me, the relationship cannot be saved now that there's a break in trust. And she made me swear that I wouldn't do any manipulation or brainwashing to get her back.

Send this text to yourself: "I accept that it's over and that we were never meant to be life partners."

or this one:

"It was fun for about 20 minutes and then the drama overtook any good."

or this one:

"I will NEVER contact her again."

Move on and never get 'wit' someone like her again.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12