+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slept with friend. still in friend zone? WTF

Before I talk about anything else let me say this: I haven't been having tons of luck with girls personally but I can at least tell you how to meet SOME of them. You go out to eat, go the the grocery store, etc. right? Ever tried just thinking of something half decent to say and trying to start a conversation with a girl you find attractive? If you won't do that, you can just go out and do activities you don't normally do to try and meet girls (I don't like doing this personally but whatever)

I'm not an expert at this, but it sounds a whole lot like she does not love you. Sounds like you're just her opportunistic "friend". Not only would she not date you, but she went off and started dating someone else. Everything I say from here on is under the [likely correct] assumption that she just uses you for comfort/support/whatever.

So, now that you sort of cut phone contact with her she is coming to see you at work? You don't have to explicitly tell her to f off but next time she comes in act irritated and say that you're busy. Do that as long as necessary. If you want to be a little more direct (maybe after a few times of telling her you're busy if that doesn't work) you could say something like: "why do you keep coming here to visit me when you aren't interested in me?" Or, maybe you could do a couple other things:
    1) throw her back her own words. When she comes into visit you say something like "why do you keep coming by when I'm at work if I'm so innocent?"
    2) I don't know where you work, but if you have a supervisor or manager around tell them this girl keeps coming by bothering you at work. Next time she comes by have a supervisor/manager tell them in one way or another "he doesn't want to talk to you".

Her avoiding the question regarding her friends is insult to injury. Instead of letting you f'in move on and find a girl that actually likes you she wants you to remain infatuated with her so she can feel good whenever she wants.

I know it can be difficult to get over a girl, but seriously, just take a step back and look at what she has done to you. You chased her for two years and she gave you no attention. When she breaks up with her boyfriend she's all upset and shit and thinks "hey remember that guy who was crazy about me? I'll call him". She hangs out with you, has sex with you, then hooks up with another guy and pretty much calls you a pussy (like BackupOrGetStng said "innocent" was a code word for). Then she still has the nerve to not even try to hook you up with her friends, keeps trying to talk to you and visits you at work all the time when she knows you like her and she has a boyfriend. Dude, seriously, read that. Remind yourself of every part of this situation, over and over again if you have to. Get pissed off at her. She is being a bitch to you. I guarantee you that if you get pissed off at her you will forget about her quick.

How do I know getting pissed off at a girl will make you forget her? There was a girl I knew a couple months ago on a rebound (boyfriend of 3 years broke up with her). She hung out with this other guy a few times. Then her sister basically told me to ask her out, told me she wasn't messing with that other guy anymore. I did and she acted happy about it. Next day, almost right before we were supposed to hang out, she tells me she got back together with her boyfriend. I was irritated and thought she had either used me to make the guy that dumped her jealous or that she was really trying to move on and just jumped at the opportunity when he came back. Either way, part of me was still upset because I had been expecting to do something with her. However, I was talking to someone I knew a few days later about it and commented on how the first guy felt. When I said this I was told she had said that this other guy was "just a rebound boy", which sounded like she basically meant she didn't give a shit about leading him on and just wanted to feel better. When I heard this was when I got pissed and pretty much immediately said to myself "F her, I wouldn't do anything with her now if she wanted to". I've been talking to plenty of girls since then.
    Last edited by richardwordoff; 14-08-11 at 03:11 AM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she only used you for sex and that IS all that she cares about. sorry, but your friendship isn't more than a f*ck buddy in her eyes.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12