+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long/WILD story - Lost my virginity tonight (TRUE!)

I kinda agree with Fawn though my views arent quite as extreme as hers. I mean, I think sleeping with a prostitute is pretty sick anyway especially on your first time. Personally I couldnt even have a random one night stand, I have to care about someone to sleep with them, it has to mean something. The thought of just doing it with a whore at all regardless of how hot she is... ugh.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Well, Alexi, I still see a lot of parallels between me and you...ways of thinking, some personal background history, etc...but now you've gone and put this between us. Now you've got one up on me, ha ha.

Not that you would care anyway (and that's a good thing..another one of those things we have in common) but I wouldn't cast a moral judgement on you for this. For all practical purposes it was an effective move. You help a girl out on her profession...she helps you out in learning more about yourself. Everybody wins. However, on the medical standpoint, that's where I'd worry. Only 100% effective method not to contract STDs (or make babies) is abstinence. But I read that you took precautionary measures which greatly decreases such scenarios...I guess sometimes you've just gotta live on the edge a little. Congratulations on a rite of passage.. and a definite learning experience and personal growth. I envy that part, but I don't think I could ever get with a prostitute, so as it turns out, you're not my separated at birth twin.

Congrats anyway. On the positive parts, good for you.

Freds

Ah. Found the post from the past.

Just pointing out that it WAS one of my goals, and that I HAD stated it in the past. And now I've knocked out TWO birds with one stone! (virginity + hooker)

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/t4697-paying-for-sex.html[/url]

Alexi

PS - Also, this has also helped me get over the anxiety of wondering what's gonna happen when it's my "first time". I was mostly scared to flirt and go too far with girls because I was afraid they were gonna freak when they found out it was my first time (in almost ANY relationship the topic comes up of how often and who you've had sex with before actually doing it with THAT person). One of my Ex's problems (and I'm sure a reason she didn't have want to have sex with me) was that I was a virgin. She was afraid that I would have sex with her for the first time, like it, and feel like I wanted to sow my wild oats. Now I'm more confident of myself because I'm not stuck behind that "hump".

Alexi

That's what I was talking about as far as the "good points" in all this ordeal.

Freds

It doesnt require a prostitute to get past that "hump".
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Slightly...

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by KirstyM
    Correct. But after 11 months of being broken up, numerous unsuccessful attempts to get over that hump, and also the fact that a prostitute takes all the guesswork of which girl, awkwardness of trying to approach that girl and hope everything goes right, and aftermath of what happens after sex out of trying to get over the hump (since it's strictly business with a prostitute and I don't have to worry about feelings/interest levels/future phone calls/etc.), I figured, "Why not? It'll be a two in one deal (speaking of the list)"

Anyways, what's done is done. I had a great time! And I also produced a GREAT story to be tellin over some beers to my buds!

Alexi

Normally I would never agree with Cybog, but I do.
    Bah, what's that supposed to mean? Just because I don't hand everyone a cookie, pat them on the back and send them on their way telling them that "Everything is gonna be alright!", doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about around this popcicle stand.

Or are you still sore that I rained on your "Who is the hottest chick here?" parade...
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Why does it have to mean anything? She can't have her own opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    ...a prostitute takes all the guesswork of which girl, awkwardness of trying to approach that girl and hope everything goes right, and aftermath of what happens after sex out of trying to get over the hump (since it's strictly business with a prostitute and I don't have to worry about feelings/interest levels/future phone calls/etc.)
    Whyyyy? Why dont you just approach whoever you want, if it doesnt work out then it doesnt work out, move onto the next. Why worry so much, just relax and go with the flow, and see what happens.

Saying that, I suppose youre gonna find it much easier to do just that having had sex than you did before...even still my opinion is unchanged
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Whyyyy? Why dont you just approach whoever you want, if it doesnt work out then it doesnt work out, move onto the next. Why worry so much, just relax and go with the flow, and see what happens.

Saying that, I suppose youre gonna find it much easier to do just that having had sex than you did before...even still my opinion is unchanged
    Well, you pretty much answered it yourself. I was very nervous and unsure because I never HAVE had sex.

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion. I'm a big believer in that sorta stuff.

Alexi

Why does it have to mean anything? She can't have her own opinions?
    Oh look, it's the other guy whose party I crashed chiming in with his 2 cents.

P.S. I didn't ask you, [URL=http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0FQP/is_4687_133/ai_n6116579]Mr. Van Gogh.[/URL]

Thing is, since a prostitute doesn't care about your performance. She will lie as much as she wants about your performance to make you feel good about yourself, which in turn can give her more money.

Now, once your in a relationship again, you'll be just as nervous. This "hump" you claim you've come over is actually quite the opposite. Once you decide to have sex with a girl (in a relationship), you won't know what to do. Its just the start. It takes time and actual advice from your lovers to learn and get better in the sexual field. In my point of view you missed out on a lot.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Yes. I agree with Fawn.
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

wow, this turned judgmental fast.
    my opinion is better than yours.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast