+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girlfriend grossed out by semen...

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    The whole marriage thing was her idea and I'm actually totally fine with that. She wants there to be something different to look forward to when we get married. Yeah, she has some close friends that are sexually active.
    You crack me up :-) You don't call that sex, what you are doing? LOL. The only difference is you are not putting it in inside. Now either you refrain from sex before marriage or you don't. You are bullshitting yourself. But I did hear it before that Americans have this weird definition of sex, I just don't get it.

Is that a Georgian flag?

I like it.
    Last edited by maxmax; 19-08-11 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Typo
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Thanks. I guess GE is not for Germany :-))). I was wondering the whole time about the flag.

Try DE ... see, I did it.

Here's the deal.....once you've had one pussy, you are going to want other pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    Try DE ... see, I did it.
    that is not the german flag, I stick with european union :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Considering she probably will refuse, yes, it's that difficult.
    If she refuses he should rub one out on his own while she does herself as well. Viola! They've just learned a new erotic move to be shared while separate. Certainly he can use the words.. show me how you do it too, baby? If she refuses after that then get rid of her because their sex life in general is likely going to suck (and not in the good way).
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

1. If she won't overcome her aversion to semen, or even try, what's going to happen when you 2 get married and can't decide on what house to buy, or how many kids to have? Sounds like she won't be able to compromise because no one has made her try something new before. That's one red flag I see.

2. Instead of a whole handful of lube (some of which are a bit "greasy" feeling) try putting it on one of her fingers, and start with that. Surely you might have one sensitive area that one of her fingers could satisfy?

Yes, the flavored lubes are great. I especially like one that tastes like cherry sweettarts. I mean, wow. Yummy. Here it is:
    [url=http://www.amazon.com/TLC-Tarts-Lube-Cherry-Pillow/dp/B001IDL0L6]Amazon.com: TLC Sex Tarts Lube, Cherry Pop, 6 Cc (6 Ml), Pillow Pack: Health & Personal Care[/url]

3. I can also see her as being very averse to trying new sex things. You have to decide if you can put up with a "vanilla" girlfriend, or you really, truly need someone to get a bit more freaky. You really need to be honest with yourself on this one, as it can cause a lot of tension and fights.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mona_B View Post
    that is not the german flag, I stick with european union :-)
    Are you sure? It looks like that German flag to me ...

Yep, tried it again. It IS the German flag Black/Red/Yellow horizontal tricolor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12