+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question - how do you define sex?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    If parents teach their daughters to be independent, encourage self worth and confidence, get them on the pill before they start having sex, there wouldnt be teenage pregancy.
    And if parents teach their sons to take some responsibility for what they do with their loaded weapon, there wouldn't be, either.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I treat oral and other activities as "sexual activities" but sex is sex and virginity was there for me until I had sex. But I am sure for an individual who truely want to save themselves would exclude all sex acts, personally I just didn't really care.

When I say sex I mean vaginal penetration, but thats just me.

I agree with whoever pointed out the difference between being chaste and being a virgin.

One thing I disagree with is the idea that vaginal penetration is in no way different from any other form of sexual enjoyment. For me, it's the peak of the experience (if that is what I am after at that particular time) and I can understand why saving that act for someone is something special.
    Last edited by MaidenMinx; 21-08-11 at 08:26 AM.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

sadie_genie Guest
    Oral sex is sex but there is huge difference between oral sex and vaginal penetration. There is much more risks associated with vaginal penetration (pregnancy and higher chances of getting STDs). So, personally, vaginal sex is more special to me.

Well, only because there are more risks, it doesn't make it more special for me, but that is just my opinion. As well as oral sex is more special for me because I only do that if I really like someone. Somehow I think it is more intimate. But we all have different views, I guess.

I mean of course I have sex anyway only with people I really like :-). But oral sex is taking it a step further for me.

Sex is something you give to someone you love care about i dont think sex in any form oral etc should be given freely its the last thing a woman can give a man she love's.I think sex for money and for kicks ie dating is something that is of no value what so ever,the taking of someone's body part into your body or mouth isnt something to take lightly.Yes all sex is the same its not different because a flap of skin is broken
    Hymen virgins are only seen as special because a man hasnt been their is a woman who is raped considered a virgin because she has lost her hymen or is she still a virgin because she was taken against her will?

Sex is special and only for commitment to each other many think its not but maybe there would be less disease in the world if people stopped slapping it in the air for anyone who passes by.
    Either inside you oral or penetration its still sex because hey its a hole and erm maybe your not stood on your feet at the time and get it in your mouth

Oral sex is a lot more personal then penetration because you trust this person to be clean to not force deeper etc etc etc or is it ?
    Last edited by Kyrina; 21-08-11 at 08:14 PM.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12