+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    true that, yours and giga's and vash's
    No, not mine. I aded you again, sonrisa.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am up to 8 friends yay!
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I am actually considering ditching FB. The only thing that stops me is the few people I adore on there that I have no other contact with, like a couple of awesome people from the states that I met in a myspace group and my dads side of the family.

Otherwise, it seems to cause a little too much shit for my liking. I have to work more on my 'outta sight outta mind' mentality before I ditch it.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

It's so boring, nothing occurs. People post useless shit about their day, which half of em' are degenerates who were left in the past, still living in the past adding you up like it's 96 all over again.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    It's so boring, nothing occurs. People post useless shit about their day, which half of em' are degenerates who were left in the past, still living in the past adding you up like it's 96 all over again.
    That is what I say! Just about word for word! I can't tell you how many 'friends' on there are people from high school who I never once said a word to while I was in school and still to this day have never said a word to. I actually get so bored reading through the status updates, I just randomly start blocking people so that I can get rid of all the useless shit that might make me miss something that is less useless. The only reason I keep it is to talk with my lady friend from Mexico, keep up with family, and for a couple of games I'm somewhat addicted to. And once in awhile I like to stir up trouble with people who post political shit.

I'm the IT Manager at my work (bank) and I've been trying for 3 years now to get Facebook blocked there. At any point during the day, you can walk through our lobby and see 90% of people on Facebook clear as day...playing games, posting shit about how bored they are at work, etc. Just about every single employee under the age of 25 will have Facebook open ALL DAY. Unfortunately the IT Officer seems to want no part of it. Probably because he is addicted to Facebook as well.

^ It's exactly the same for me. Hadn't or didn't have no interest back then to talk to them, guess what? My mentality still hasn't changed. I STILL don't. I think it's just a hollow medium for clearly unhappy people who've remained in the same static position they were born into, trying to portay a facade of having a life. I also found it very surprising how many of them "live for the weekend" to get completely BLOCKED (Drunk) and then rant how hungover they are the next day, on a weekly basis! Half of em' try to persue friendships with the other degenerates leading me to think not very much has changed in their lifes (Barring the 5 kids and the extra 20 lbs).

Oh, and the occasional lot who complain about DHSS and how they've been on the waiting list for a new house for ages because of "immigrants" hahaha. So sad, so so so sad.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i am there for the pictures

Naked ones?
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

You should check in with that poster earlier whose boyfriend was obsessed with befriending scantilly clad women in order to get his jollies. Put a picture up showing some cleavage and you could get your foot in the door of the sleazy underbelly of Facebook and gain a ton of new friends that way!

Sonrisa, if I used my FB account I would PM you my stuff. I made my account over a year ago, went on it, found a couple co-worker friends. Played Cafe World for a little bit & haven't been back on it. I really found not much appeal to it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    You should check in with that poster earlier whose boyfriend was obsessed with befriending scantilly clad women in order to get his jollies. Put a picture up showing some cleavage and you could get your foot in the door of the sleazy underbelly of Facebook and gain a ton of new friends that way!
    unfortunately i don't have my cleavage to show

Has anyone ever watched Catfish?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nope, is it any good?

nope, is it any good?
    It's a good docu-film.

Might put you off befriending people on Facebook though.

I'd P.M you if I Had Facebook.... But I can't break my oath.... No Facebook for good.... No coming back..........
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast