+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: halo2?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shit, it was late at night and i was craving my alcohol. i can't please them all...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

That's why I tend to play unranked games. I couldn't tell you my rank if you asked, I just know I never lost a ranked game. I just want a fun game that challenges me. (You can only play Slayer on Ivory so many times) And what the goo do you mean by standby? I'm not familiar with this issue.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    And what the goo do you mean by standby? I'm not familiar with this issue.
    The standby cheat basically works like this. On some modems there's a button on top that says "standby" which allows you to put your modem into a kind of sleep mode. In Halo 2, if person (the party leader) were to press that button while playing over the net, it freezes up the game and gives the non-cheating team that dreaded blue screen. While the cheater's team is free to move as they wish, they'll run around kill the opponents, grab the flag/bomb whatever and score. It's a very dirty trick and Bungie has not come up with a way to prevent it.

Read up on it. Beauty of the multiplayer in Halo 2 is that each game is recorded blow by blow by Bungie. Have you logged into their website using your Gamertag? They can tell you each game you played, when you played it, who else was in it, all the way down to where you were killed each time you died. Having this kind of technology would make it inexcusable for people to be able to cheat/exploit glitches without getting banned. But who knows how often they actually wield that option.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I just do not understand why people cheat in a mutliplayer game...where the **** is the thrill in that???

I just don't get 12 year old sometimes, and if they aren't 12...they sure act like it.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    I just do not understand why people cheat in a mutliplayer game...where the **** is the thrill in that???

I just don't get 12 year old sometimes, and if they aren't 12...they sure act like it.
    All they wanna do is level up, the only way for people to get banned is if they are repeatedly reported.

Some people take the game too seriously, I'd rather have fun shooting the crap out of people who have their suck turned on MAX than care about my rank. I really don't care what the ranks of other people are either so what's the point?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some people take the game too seriously, I'd rather have fun shooting the crap out of people who have their suck turned on MAX than care about my rank. I really don't care what the ranks of other people are either so what's the point?
    Exactly, that's why I try to play matchmaking as little as possible. I love just messin' around with the vehicles, like in Foundation (yes, for those who don't already know you can have vehicles in that tiny map). It was free for all slayer but me and my buddy climbed into a Spectre and actually lifted it on those airvents and went crazy drivin' around the upper floor. It was crazy. But most importantly fun.

[URL=http://www.pwned.nl/]You guys ever hear about this clan?[/URL]
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Clan? Who cares? I've been invited into one and I joined for the hell of it but I haven't heard a word from them since so I just stick to my unranked fun times.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shit, what happened to all my followers, i started a clan and actually got two people to join. i guess that along the way, i lost my two followers.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I join clans as I need to. So if a bunch of people wanna do a clan match, I'll join their clan for the time being. I pledge myself to no one! Like a mercenary...cept I don't get paid...

Played for a bit today, it's amazing how the online environment changes at different times of the day. Last night I got on and it was a bunch of whiny kids who sucked major moose boner and then when I got on today around 1:00 it was college kids around my age who actually had some sort of challenging skill. Still haven't noticed anyone using the Standby glitch, but then I guess people wouldn't care enough to cheat in an unranked game anyway.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Clan? Who cares? I've been invited into one and I joined for the hell of it but I haven't heard a word from them since so I just stick to my unranked fun times.
    Did you actually click the link......

If you knew anything about myG0t it would make sense.

I don't nor do I care to, so it matters not.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast