+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inexperienced or just stupid?

Thanks to everyone for the good advice. I do totally agree with the idea of whoever invites, pays. I have paid plenty of times for the guy for one reason or another ( that's why stupid ppl who can't read my previous repeated comments on the fact that it is not about money, please stop accusing me) . And to those wondering if he went out of his way to ask me. He did, because I clearly stated that I have no clue who this band is and was not thrilled about the concert being on a weekday, but he send me songs and convinced me to say yes. Anyways, I already talked to a mutual friend who knows him for a long time, this person advised me to drop him because in the long time she'd known him he only dates girl who are supper aggressive and completely lead him by the hand.......

Quote Originally Posted by lostinconfusion View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the good advice. I do totally agree with the idea of whoever invites, pays. I have paid plenty of times for the guy for one reason or another ( that's why stupid ppl who can't read my previous repeated comments on the fact that it is not about money, please stop accusing me) . And to those wondering if he went out of his way to ask me. He did, because I clearly stated that I have no clue who this band is and was not thrilled about the concert being on a weekday, but he send me songs and convinced me to say yes. Anyways, I already talked to a mutual friend who knows him for a long time, this person advised me to drop him because in the long time she'd known him he only dates girl who are supper aggressive and completely lead him by the hand.......
    Just what I thought.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12