+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys, what would you think in this situation? First time sex....im too tight?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica1 View Post
    i really don't want to use birth control..
    Why not? It's a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Why not? It's a good idea.
    well, it makes me feel extra tired and weak. On top of that, I only see my boyfriend about once or twice a month now...soooo I just don't think it's necessary.
    We're extra careful with condoms though.

^ Its okay to not use birth control but you really should have some backups around the house just in case, such as vaginal contraceptive foam or Plan B.

He needs to finger you way more and get things wet and loosened up that way before he even thinks about trying to stick his penis inside. I think maybe the two of you should start off with fingering and just get comfortable with how that feels first and then progress to sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica1 View Post
    well, it makes me feel extra tired and weak. On top of that, I only see my boyfriend about once or twice a month now...soooo I just don't think it's necessary.
    We're extra careful with condoms though.
    Yeah you're right .... pills just ruin your life...
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    Yeah you're right .... pills just ruin your life...
    Poppa Smurf says that is a very bad thing to tell an young, dumb virgin who thinks just because she only screws twice a month she won't get pregnant and doesn't yet realize that her boyfriend will very likely try to get it in without a shield.

it makes me feel extra tired and weak.
    How do you know if you've never had reason to use it (being a virgin and all?)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Poppa Smurf says that is a very bad thing to tell an young, dumb virgin who thinks just because she only screws twice a month she won't get pregnant and doesn't yet realize that her boyfriend will very likely try to get it in without a shield.
    whoops?! I shouldn't have said that... sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    How do you know if you've never had reason to use it (being a virgin and all?)
    Good question!?
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

No you are right. Birth control pills can ruin your body...it ruined my mom's and my grandmother's.
    I know you can get pregnant anytime you have sex but I'm just saying like I don't think I have it spontaneously enough to say "I need birth control be.c there won't ever be a possibility of having condoms available."
    I used them for my skin..for acne.
    Last edited by Jessica1; 13-09-11 at 10:59 AM.

You should have tried a different brand or different estrogen level.
    I took Lutera for years and never had one negative side effect.

OMG, young missy... If you think birth control pills ruin bodies you should see what a pregnancy can do to them. No weight er, I mean wait.. don't see what a pregnancy can do to it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's a lot of medical misinformation in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    There's a lot of medical misinformation in this thread.
    Do explain where, Mathias... Op is a virgin so by all means don't let her go about being misinformed.

Seriously, pills are NOT the only form of birth control in this world. Condoms, which the OP already said she uses, work very well too. If one is still concerned, they can use the pull out method, as well as using a condom. Birth control pills can actually be dangerous. I had a friend who had a stroke when she was 18 because of the BC pill she was on. I have known two women who have gotten pregnant while on the pill as well, and yes, they were taking it as directed and had been for years. Not to mention that the pill doesnt protect against stds, at least a condom protects against some of them!

There are BC choices out there for a reason, so we have choices, and condoms are a mighty fine choice.

Quote Originally Posted by upandaway View Post
    Seriously, pills are NOT the only form of birth control in this world. Condoms, which the OP already said she uses, work very well too. If one is still concerned, they can use the pull out method, as well as using a condom. Birth control pills can actually be dangerous. I had a friend who had a stroke when she was 18 because of the BC pill she was on. I have known two women who have gotten pregnant while on the pill as well, and yes, they were taking it as directed and had been for years. Not to mention that the pill doesnt protect against stds, at least a condom protects against some of them!

There are BC choices out there for a reason, so we have choices, and condoms are a mighty fine choice.
    "The Pull Out Method?" Seriously, you're kidding right? Not very affective at all. It's explains why so many catholic people have large families in fact. You're absolutely right about the pill not being the only form of bc though.. I'm thinking that anything that is permanent.. as in a IUD (along with a condom) where Op doesn't have to worry if her boyfriend comes in or anywhere near her would be sufficient. (should he do anything in the heat of the moment without a condom) No one said that a condom shouldn't be used so I'm not sure why you're going on like we're all against them using one. It's just that it's not enough for someone as young as her and as naive as she appears to be. you're naively thinking that they will be religious in there condom use and NEVER go without one.

The morning after pill (plan b) is very hard on your system and can (not always but it can) wreck havoc on your menstrual cycle as well so keep that in mind and don't be using it too often.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 14-09-11 at 01:49 AM.

Next time try lots of foreplay and apply lubricant.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast