+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guy goes out of the country and when back found with condoms specific to....

Ask him about them. That is the only way to know for sure. And it sounds like you have past history to be suspicious of him. That just makes the need for communication that much more important.

And when he asks why you were digging in his stash of condoms, tell him that you found the different condoms when you went to get one for your secret lover.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Let me clarify" stash". They were in a bag that he carries around. I know that he took that bag with him on the trip.

Unlubricated condoms are used for practicing survival skills. If he was doing that in another country, and he is a survivalist/prepper, he might use them for that. If they are lubed, he was looking for some fun. I think the US Air Force issues condoms as part of their survival kit. They stretch a lot and can be used to hold water before or after purifying it.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I think we can all agree men shouldn't bring home condoms from foreign countries. It just means there was a 99% chance that he had sex while over there. Just like a man shouldn't bring back a red table cloth when he returns from Spain. That means there's a 99% chance he did some bullfighting while over there.

Also, if a man brings home a samurai sword from Japan, there's a 99% chance he was swordfighting while in Japan.
    Last edited by James Banes; 22-09-11 at 02:02 AM.

This might bother you, but you have little to go on here. Not enough reason to even start an argument.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12