+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Tiger Framed

Christ, wasnt really meant to be a thread about the merits of mahogny. Was more a way of getting my anger out about that jealous fcker ernie els.
    For years that racist tried to beat tiger, but he was just too good.
    Also that pish "my golf game featuring ernie els was total rank" and was never going to rival "tiger woods 2006" no matter what the twat said.

In my mind, els, got tiger drunk and tricked him in to humping those ho,s and then cut his brake cables so he totalled his ride, lol. (can never write that without loling, lol.

As for tigers wife boshing him with a metal bar, ffs, shes still not been charged with assaulting the greatest 2 putter to have graced augusta. Maybe tiger should get his mother to "bruce lee" her ass.
    So in summary, fck els, bitter twisted man that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Christ, wasnt really meant to be a thread about the merits of mahogny.
    What does a beautiful hardwood have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    What does a beautiful hardwood have to do with anything?
    Great...another ernie els apologist. see the facts man. that fckr framed tiger.
    If it was up to you and your kind , tiger wouldnt even be allowed to play golf or sit at the front of the bus.
    Americans should spend less time invading people and more time defending your greatest ever sportsman. This will go down as the modern watergate. not on my watch...

Great...another ernie els apologist. see the facts man. that fckr framed tiger.
    If it was up to you and your kind , tiger wouldnt even be allowed to play golf or sit at the front of the bus.
    Americans should spend less time invading people and more time defending your greatest ever sportsman. This will go down as the modern watergate. not on my watch...
    I don't even know who that is. I barely know who Tiger Woods is... nor would it be possible for me to care less. He's a guy that plays the second most boring game known to mankind, after baseball.

I was just pointing out that you said something about "Mahogany" instead of "Monogamy". :p

I don't even know who that is. I barely know who Tiger Woods is... nor would it be possible for me to care less. He's a guy that plays the second most boring game known to mankind, after baseball.

I was just pointing out that you said something about "Mahogany" instead of "Monogamy". :p
    ah, apology accepted. no worry dude. i thought you were another one of these anti tiger punters, but i can see from your hate of great sports like golf and baseball that you are more likely to have a george micheal poster than a tiger one. no harm no foul, live and let live is what i say...

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzersize View Post
    You know what's natural? Demanding that the women we love and marry remain pure and untouched even as we **** every slutty whore we can cram our dicks into.

That IS being a man. Not doting on a single woman, not showering her with praise and admiration-- not any of that bullshit we're being taught today. That's what women THINK they want, and that's what they tell us they want. But you know what? Truth is they want the real man. The one who is driven by his passion and his lust. But they want all that passion and all that lust focused on them alone. And that's perfectly natural as well.

Reality has no concept of fairness. Nobody likes to accept it. The beauty is you don't have to accept it. It's still reality.

You give me my dream car and you bet your ass I'll speed all over the damn place. You give me a free pass to drink all the booze I want at my favorite watering hole and they'll be rolling me out in a wheel barrow. You practically line up gorgeous women outside my door and I'll be ****ing them two or three at a time until someone decides to call it a sex addiction.
    You're making yourself sound like a women hater.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Decent men don't cheat no matter how much money they have. Men who are dirt poor cheat, men who are rich cheat, men who are middle-class cheat, it's really about having a lack of moral character.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

ah, apology accepted. no worry dude. i thought you were another one of these anti tiger punters, but i can see from your hate of great sports like golf and baseball that you are more likely to have a george micheal poster than a tiger one. no harm no foul, live and let live is what i say...
    Apology? What apology? I distinctly dis-remember apologizing. Oh, and calling Golf a sport is like calling a puddle the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Decent men don't cheat no matter how much money they have. Men who are dirt poor cheat, men who are rich cheat, men who are middle-class cheat, it's really about having a lack of moral character.
    Wow. You pretty much raped me and Gribble. Well done.

Still, not surprising.

Apology? What apology? I distinctly dis-remember apologizing. Oh, and calling Golf a sport is like calling a puddle the ocean.
    Golf isnt a sport? lol, Could you be any gayer?
    I would like to see you hit a ball 300yards with a stick. I suppose the playstation isnt a sport either in your book.
    Anyway, you are obviously firmly in the ernie els camp regarding tiger, although yoou do a good job of fooling the people. You should run for office. This thread makes me sad on so many levels. I was hoping for some support in my "fck ernie els campaign, but all you people are worried about is fidelity and wether tiger is a bad man for cheating on his wife.
    He was framed, its shocking that no one can see it, or even cares. No wonder you people still think the arabs did 9/11. open your eyes...

Golf isnt a sport? lol, Could you be any gayer?
    I would like to see you hit a ball 300yards with a stick. I suppose the playstation isnt a sport either in your book.
    Anyway, you are obviously firmly in the ernie els camp regarding tiger, although yoou do a good job of fooling the people. You should run for office. This thread makes me sad on so many levels. I was hoping for some support in my "fck ernie els campaign, but all you people are worried about is fidelity and wether tiger is a bad man for cheating on his wife.
    He was framed, its shocking that no one can see it, or even cares. No wonder you people still think the arabs did 9/11. open your eyes...
    Gayer than golf? No.

Golf is a game. Sports involve sweat.

Gayer than golf? No.

Golf is a game. Sports involve sweat.
    Im sure tiger was sweating just before his wife found out, lol, but what a ridiculous comment.
    Sports involve sweat?
    Youve obviously never watched mickleson try move his fat ass round 18 holes. Hes sweating more than george bush at a spelling bee after 3 holes.
    Think we ll just agree to disagree on this one fella. You obviously dislike tiger for whatever reason and believe all the media say about him. One day you will eat your words when tiger gets his arse together and wins another major, i just hope for everyones sake he stops driving when pissed, lol.

Im sure tiger was sweating just before his wife found out, lol, but what a ridiculous comment.
    Sports involve sweat?
    Youve obviously never watched mickleson try move his fat ass round 18 holes. Hes sweating more than george bush at a spelling bee after 3 holes.
    Think we ll just agree to disagree on this one fella. You obviously dislike tiger for whatever reason and believe all the media say about him. One day you will eat your words when tiger gets his arse together and wins another major, i just hope for everyones sake he stops driving when pissed, lol.
    I dislike golf. I know who Tiger is... that's about it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "Men have evolved" my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    "Men have evolved" my ass.
    This from a guy who's about to promise to forsake all others in a short while? I'm shocked and dismayed .. lol
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast