+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would anyone even WANT to be with me?

1. You do look very young for age 22. That may be part of the problem. Wait till you are 40, the girls will be breaking down your door at their sexual peak.

2. You do have to work on the shyness. Take a speech class to help with your self-confidence. It helped me. Being a body builder also helped me. Now I'm dating in my early 40s, I also have a young face and body which I take care of, and the women love me. I have also been taking more risks, which you should do. I ask out girls, be confident, be myself, and I'm finding women now like the financially stable, responsible guys more than the "dangerous, bad boys" of high school. So, I"m making up for lost time.

3. Find a girl who likes you for you. I'm not a "bad boy", but I do have interesting hobbies. The hobbies of most guys my age are limited to drinking beer and watching sports. And I have found that girls in their late 30's early 40s are preferring guys with interesting hobbies like mine. (I raise cloning crayfish, freshwater shrimp and live bearing fish.)

Ok I take the "I'm not a bad boy" back, and I think this is relevant. I think women in their 40s are more confident in themselves, and are finding they like to be submissive in the bedroom. I'm dominant in the bedroom and the ladies seem to REALLY like that. Ladies like something exciting about their man, and that's my exciting part. Just sayin' that's been my experience.

But yes, definitely work on to get rid of your shyness. Act confident.

First get to know a girl before you ask her out. This lets her get used to you and get to know you. Talk to her for 2-3 weeks. Then decide if you want to go out with her, and ask her out. While you are talking to her, find out if she has a boyfriend.
    Last edited by bulrush; 06-10-11 at 05:42 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12