+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I stay or should I go?

Thanks for the advice.

I get what you mean when you say she might be thinking that I'm having second thoughts about the relationship. I've told her man times that I have no doubts that I want to be with her. I have reassured her many times. She is the one having second thoughts. She is confusinge with her mixed signals. Sometimes I feel like she is coming around and sometimes as if she doesn't want the relationship anymore. It's hard to work things out when you don't know where the problem lies and she is not telling me. A few days ago systole me about a song that makes her sad but likes the lyrics either way. Of course it's a sad break up song. Didn't know if I should read between the lines so I asked her if she felt the same way about us and she responded that "sometimes" she did. The song talks about the guy leaving a girl, that it's not good for one another, etc. I told her I didn't think about us like the song and told her I missed her. She said she missed me too. I'm going to give her some more space. When we do text, she contacts me first and I play it cool by not pressuring her into talking about us. I can't take this much longer though. We are going to have to talk about us soon because if she doesn't want me anymore then she has to let me go. What do you make out of all this? Or should I just cut off all contact. She knows I care and want to be with her. She has to meet me half way though and show she still wants me. I'm so confused.

Next time she contacts you, tell her that you're not going to speak with her anymore, unless she wants to reconcile the relationship, and she's not to contact you for any reason other than that. Once you've stated that, ignore any further texts or hang up the phone.

Just phone her up and talk to her. Tell her what you've told us - that you love her and want to be with her! Tell her you miss her and you want to make this work. When you give a woman 'space' she will often interpret this as meaning you're not interested in her, especially if you've been giving and receiving mixed messages.
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12