+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I be embarrassed and considered a loser?

Man, when I met hubby my attitude was very much one of anyone still living at home after 21 seriously needs a life. Hubby was 23 and still living with his dad. His dad was in his 70's, had macular degeneration and other health issues. Hubby wanted to leave home but knew that leaving home would condemn his father to a nursing home and that would have killed his dad. I have always admired hubby for his staying with his dad. When I fell pregnant my plan was to move near by so hubby could stay at both places. His dad offered for me to move in. I helped look after him as much as I could (and as much as his dad would allow me, he was a very proud man)

I'm telling you this so you have proof that there are women that will admire you for what you do. And good on you for still doing something for yourself (the body building). I also agree with those that have suggested carer support groups. I am carer to my autistic son and would go insane if it wasn't for a wonderful forum I have found for people that get it.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

If you think of yourself as a loser people will see that in you and react accordingly.

I think your future girlfriend is a very lucky woman....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12