Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
Gingerina- We're not just dating. We are SUPPOSED to be boyfriend and girlfriend. And no I did not initiate this- he did. I don't feel as though you should have to play games and tricks to get your boyfriend to spend time with you. He should just WANT to! And even so, he doesn't call me enough to even pretend to be busy- I'm usually the one who calls or asks him to call me.

Hayden (and everyone)- OK...I jumped to conclusions: the girl was not his ex. HOWEVER, get this- the girl had apparently forgotten he was even coming to visit this weekend and had made other plans, but he changed his plans to make sure they'd be able to see each other. And he conveniently didn't say a word to me about it- I just called to find out he was down there. MEANWHILE, I know you're all aware it's Halloween weekend, and one of my friends is having a party tonight, yet his response when I ask if he wants to go with me is "well, I'll have to let you know...I have homework...but Sunday we can hang out." He's known I've wanted to go to a party with him all month! Yet he can make mountains move to spend time with female "friends" who forget about him?! It's definitely ultimatum time. This is ridiculous! > I obviously come second to friends. His parents' place is 10 minutes from where I work and yet he never even asks to grab lunch or dinner with me.
You are supposed to be bf/gf, but you are not, isn't it obvious by the way you are being treated? Yes this is ridiculous, and you can't make it change by coming on here and complaining about it. You only have one choice that's been staring you in the face.....dump his ass and find yourself a real bf who wants you to be a part of your life.