Quote Originally Posted by Leona77 View Post
I was in a similar situation...Luckily, I stopped all contact when I realized some other feelings were starging to develop and when he repeatedly lied to his girlfriend (now his wife) about the number of times he called me or skyped me or met me...I refused to take part in anything that would cause any harm to their relationship. It was difficult,painful and sad because we shared such nice comunnication and friendship,but it was the right thing to do & I never regretted my decision. Staying friends would have been selfish and inappropriate.

You should stay away.Period.That's the honoruable thing to do. What happens after that is not something you should anticipate or think about right now. Just move on and find yourself somebody free to share all this experiences with.
I totally agree when you say that it's good to break all contact if you find out that one of the 2 wants to be lovers and the other only wants friendship.

I just wonder what is the best way to act if both want to be lovers but one is still in a relationship.
Some say it's disrespectful to interfere and allow things to escalate. But if you have that attitude, almost any woman is unavailable.