+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cry day and night

@MaidenMinx: You don't sound cool by dropping in such comments. And neither do I feel like telling you anything. If you can't read the post and make sense out of it, it's your problem. When everything is stated so clearly, I wonder how can a person lack basic observation skills to overlook it. Do one favor, I have quite a lot of people here to suggest me what to do and they have also already. Yes, I am open to suggestions, and that's exactly why I have opened a thread here. And look at my other thread where I have even asked whether I am correct or wrong!

But your advices are completely baseless and sorry, they aren't frank but just plain ignorant. So, to restate there are certain people who are helping me understand, let them do. I don't need your cheeky replies anymore.

One last thing, I have mentioned in detail both the sides' story. Look up and read, looks like you are in too much of a hurry to post a reply without thinking.

You can't post her side off the story. You aren't her. If you were in her head you would understand how it has come to this. I'm not being cheeky, I'm telling you what I seein your posts. Yes I did read the whole thing and even though I'm sure you didn't mean it to come across as such I can see how she could have felt like she could have a career OR a, family with you. Sure you had no problem with her working from home, though it sounds like you were trying to entrap her. That's my opinion, you can take it or leaver it. Getting pissy with me won't change it.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I agree with Minx. It sounds to me like you were giving her a choice between career and family. It seems that she didn't want to be made to choose. These are just opinions...personal opinions. Minx has given me very good advice, she's not telling you what YOU want to hear...she just tells the truth as she sees it. You can listen to or ignore comments you receive here but you shouldn't get angry with someone who tells you what they think.
    Loved you once, love you still...Always have, always will

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12