+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boyfriend planning to have sex with cousin!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if your post in real and it's not just your imagination running wild, why would you still want him if this is true?

some people are bigger idiots than i will ever be.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by niggles View Post
    well if your boyfriend is planning on having sex with his COUSIN, correct me if i'm wrong but it's illegal for a start. Secondly why would you want to carry on with someone whose openly cheated on you?

Corrected, it's not illegal. Even in the uk first cousins can legally marry.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

In most US states, the first cousin is "off limits", but the second cousin is "good to go". In Arkansas and Tennessee you can still marry your sister. I don't know why, but then, I'm a yankee anyway. Europe probably has similar laws.

Like they say: "The family that plays together, stays together, and has three-armed kids."
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

There is nothing I can do to stop him cheating on me, being with a cousin doesn't make it "less cheating", just more gross.
    What I can do is remove myself from the situation and allow him to be free to happily enjoy sex around the globe...
    ... But that wouldn't work either: he's determined to have me for him only (note the only part!) and would make my life really difficult.

What my psychologist told me today was to slowly subtract myself, coldly & emotionless, by enriching my life with outside stimuli.
    That not only will help me avoid violent confrontations and revenges but will help me learn how to act and avoid dangers in my next relationship.
    (this is not the 1st time I'm cheated on!)

What is your opinion?

tell his mom he gonna hump his cousion and your prego. it really seems like a dealbreak now unless there some kinda arranged rules or laws saying you cant just dump him. but if not, dump him. no one needs to me humpin anyone else if they are getting married.

Belaart, what do you think your weaknesses are?
    What type of guys are you attracted to?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

geez...arranged or not...send him to deepest hell...who the hell he thinks he is?!

tell everybody whats going on and they will understand and maybe they will cancel the deal (sorry for my english)...or they will just wont be so mad cos of leaving him,when they will know all facts

Wow, he is planning this whole thing and also claims he "has you under control". I think I would kick him to the curve right away. It is one thing if he ends up with someone in bed after a party unplanned, which could be forgivable. But he is devious and he has no respect for you or your relationship.

Holy hell. That's gross. You seem to be really vex about this. You should dump him. He seems like a straight up creep.

It's not illegal in most countries, over 30% of marriages are between cousins of some kind of traceable lineage and in Japan, where that woman comes from, marrying first cousins is legal, though uncommon. Some countries do outlaw marriages between first or second cousins, but typically don't outlaw sexual relations. That's my understanding of it at least.

You're just making excuses. Work up some courage, for god's sake. Any children that might happen will be psychologically ****ed beyond belief and I couldn't blame them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12