+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is she interested? hard to figure out...

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuanInc View Post
    Don't overanalyze things too much. If you find yourself looking at texts and trying to figure out what they mean, stop focusing so much on her. Hang out with friends, do other stuff, don't over complicate it. There isn't a certain amount of time you need to wait before doing things with a girl or a certain amount of time you should wait before asking her out - if you're interested, tell her.

Other guys have been giving you solid advice. Not communicating is the worst thing you can do; every time you feel all weird inside and unsure of what's going on and choose not to voice it your chances slip a bit. If she knows she can be hot and cold with you and you tolerate it, she will lose respect for you. When a window of opportunity is there, you gotta go through it.

Call her on the way she's acting. Tell her it seems weird to you that she wants to cuddle you and shit one day then doesn't even want to talk the next. Make your expectations clear, i.e. you like her and want to date her (or whatever it is you want - could just be benefits with no strings0

Good luck dude
    Thanks man I know I should just chill and see what happens but this stuff is constantly on my mind! Well yeah tomorrow Im going to say to her I need to kind of know where I stand...because Im confused and tell her how I feel. Either way what ever the outcome at least I'll know and be able to move on!

Yawn***......................................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12