+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sounds to me like he is definitely not interested.

OP, I think you are full of s...t. Basically, he is treating you the way you (have) treated him. WHat is the problem then? Did you expect something better. Like, you'd get something for nothing?

"He's been home for about a week and he still hasn't called. To me, that means he's not interested (even though HE was the one who asked me out) and I'm not going to demean myself by contacting him... that seems so desperate to me"

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DEMEAN YOURSELF? BY CONTACTING HIM???? :-) Please grow up. How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    OP, I think you are full of s...t. Basically, he is treating you the way you (have) treated him. WHat is the problem then? Did you expect something better. Like, you'd get something for nothing?

"He's been home for about a week and he still hasn't called. To me, that means he's not interested (even though HE was the one who asked me out) and I'm not going to demean myself by contacting him... that seems so desperate to me"

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DEMEAN YOURSELF? BY CONTACTING HIM???? :-) Please grow up. How old are you?
    Just a suggestion but if you read the whole thread then you get updated by the OP. This was the final outcome after she reached out first ONCE AGAIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by JannaT View Post
    Thanks for all the input you guys! I decided to make one last effort just for the hell of it and just texted him a simple "hey, what's up?"... and the guy sends me a picture of him laying in bed. No explanation or answer, just the picture. So needless to say, I kinda just left it at that lol.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12