+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selfish or justified?

i've seen your other posts about this guy. It's very clear you need to ditch him. He goes out drinking and getting drunk without you while you stay at home waiting for him. He takes you for granted. He tells you to leave his place because he wants to have a "bachelor pad" so when he gets drunk at these bars he can bring home a girl to f*ck without you being there. He tries to hide his cell phone and computers from you because he is cheating and doesn't want you to find out. yet you still stupidly love this man.....i hope for your sake he breaks up with you for good because we know that you won't and can't. And for your own good i do hope he finds another girl at some bar and leaves you for her. Not trying to be mean....but just saying the truth. It probably be the only way you'd cut him off for good....is if he cuts you off first.

Not at all. 3 nights is still, to be honest, more than normal people go out and drink. Think you need to let him know what he's missing. Move out, no arguments about it, put a smile on your face, and walk out the door. Go and enjoy yourself, catch up on what you've missed. See your friends. go out. have a drink. And either 1. he'll realise what he's missing and how much of a bellend he's being, or 2. You'll realise you don't need him after all.

This guy is not ready for a relationship. You need to find someone who appreciates you.

I'm a complete mug and i've forgiven him for everything because i love him. He has completely destroyed me and taken advantage of the fact i love him unconditionally. I think i've finally plucked up the courage to leave him, he's hurt me too many times. I know someone who does appreciate me and want to be with me, but he's moving to london at the weekend, so this week i'm going to lose the two people i care most about.
    Holding on to anger and hate is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

It's always nice to have someone share your life with, but they should never BE your life.....look out for #1....YOU! Learn to be happy with yourself and your life. Don't look at this as a failure but as just an experience that you learned something from. Things will get better when you finally stand on your own two feet and the only person you need to answer to is yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12