+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: confused about b/f behaviour and think i should leave him even need advice.

have to go now but ill update soon thank you all VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by peggysue View Post
    No i totally agree with you, i have been mulling these thoughts in my head for weeks ,the good times are sparser and the bad times are almost every second day at this stage. I love my family so much and always want them in my life i cannot accept my partner to not be involved its unnatuaral for me to even think about after all their goodness and support. my mother has been great and is at this stage worried ill fall back into taking him back but to be honest ive googled everything to see am i right ,how others are coping etc...i DO need a MASSIVE kick up the arse , i know i have so much to give and cant unfotunatley waste anmore heart ache on someone who pretty much likes to see me suffer even if they cant see it.its just been my first real relationship so i guess im finding it hard to realise its definitley the end .im thinking of meeting him tomorrow and just be calm and tell its over that we are just not compatible etc and leave .after that i think i can breathe again. thanks xx

Be very very careful.....he will pull out every trick of manipulation that had worked on you in the past....don't fall for it.....be strong.

well at 33 yrs old, your biological clock is tickin. If you don't see yourself marrying this guy (which you shouldn't) then you should dump him asap....before christmas. It's worse if you spend the holidays with him, buy him gifts, he buys you gifts and then you break up with him afterwards. After christmas is over, there is the excuse of new years....then there is the excuse of valentines day and then birthdays. There will never be a more perfect time to break up than asap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12