+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Likes me b'cause of my ethnicity

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    Not really the point I was trying to make. Assuming you are more attracted to thinner gals than fat ones and assuming your current GF is slim, would you have dated her if you met her and she was fat? Or height for example. If you like girls much shorter than you, would you have agreed to a date or asked her on a date if she was towering over you? I am just pointing out everyone has their physical preferences, some peoples are more stringent than others.
    Well, perhaps I wouldn't have dated her. At first. I don't know. But I would have been friends with her and maybe eventually dated her after getting to know her.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Well, yes and no... My wife's pretty atypical of my usual type. I think she's beautiful, but even if she wasn't and I'd gotten to know her, I'd have loved her regardless.
    That's how I feel like it should be! I mean I don't think you should get disregarded period because you don't look like my type.

Quote Originally Posted by all alone View Post
    Nothing wrong per se, just physical preferences in terms of attraction. Everyone has them, even if they don't admit it. I have a buddy who loves asian girls and is dating one at the moment.. we all say he has 'yellow fever', lol.

To the OP, dude there are tons of asian people who there, so even if shes into that 'type', doesn't mean you are just the first guy she saw, quite the contrary, she probably saw many before ending up with you. Just enjoy being with her and be happy bud and don't try and make a problem where there is none.
    Thanks. I'm probably just overthinking it, as usual haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12