+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cant loose the love of my life..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Phoenix, maybe you missed the part about the guy still being married and they are living together?

I know those who got married after 2 weeks. Still married decades later. But they came to each other clean, you know? No baggage like what this gal describes. This can only end badly, "true love" or not.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

you were totally a rebound! Can't you see that? Ofcourse he doesn't want to get into another serious loving relationship....he is still not over his ex and he just views you as a rebound chick to get his mind off of his ex. No one ever wants to marry their rebound chick. Anyways.....you've been with him for 3 flippin months...you'll get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Phoenix, maybe you missed the part about the guy still being married and they are living together?

I know those who got married after 2 weeks. Still married decades later. But they came to each other clean, you know? No baggage like what this gal describes. This can only end badly, "true love" or not.
    Someone obvy cant read... He's not MARRIED... his ex dumped him, then he met me... yes we have had many conversations about it being to soon for him but he wasnt willing to give me up because of all the common interest and how well we got along and the connect we instantly share...
    Next time you want to accuse someone of being a home wrecker learn to read and get your facts straight!!!
    and love does happy in almost 4 months and no im not obsessed with him, when you share you life with someone completely from day one they kinda become your everything something you clearly have never had... dont say im young or stupid I knew my facts before we both started this relationship, I will admit it wasnt easy but we talked about and were open about our feelings and what was going on...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shrug. You used the terms 'ex' and 'separated'. So not a homewrecker, just a rebound. If your 4 month love is so real, why the drama-filled posts on here that you 'can't lose him'?

Sounds like he doesn't want you anymore. That doesn't sound like the 'love of your life'.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It's really a very simple case of girl who loves the guy way more than the guy loves the girl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12