+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: broken love/friendship

I do see how lucky I am! and I was trying to talk with my wife to start with about the feelings for this other gal which I knew were not right and I knew were going to hurt my wife, but she did not want to listen and I was hurting so I did not know where else to go at the time other than to a good friend which is what this gal was. And now I have to shut out a good friend, that is what sucks. :'( but like I have said my wife has started being great about it all and realy helping and I am VERY greatful to her! And could not have have had such a great life thus far with out my wife!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by isbell76 View Post
    hints are for people that like to play games! if you dont have the balls to tell some one what you think then why even say that you are someones friend in the first place!
    Whoa, you are so out of line. You are married, she is married. Its not a secret you are hoping for more than friendship, even if that's the box you have decided to put your 'friend' in for the time being.

Your emotional security blanket is being ripped away from you and you don't like it, Big Baby. Guess what? That blanket has been keeping your from dealing with YOUR WIFE who actually deserves your effort, at least until you decided you are done and get a divorce. Your friend is clearly the more mature and grown up of you two and seems to understand this. Kudos to her. She doesn't owe you anything, neither a subtle nor direct rejection of you. You're being an ass not to take her classy hints. Leave her alone. End of.

Focus your energy on your marriage where it properly belongs. Too bad if this isn't what you want to read, its the harsh truth and you need it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12