+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He won’t leave me alone.

Thank you to everyone. I really, really appreciate the advice. I guess I haven’t been being forceful enough, so I’ll definitely try that on Monday. I’m also going to give back the watch, so hopefully that helps put a stop to all of this crap. I’m debating on apologizing for accepting the thing since it was a selfish move on my part. Like BabyLamb said, I thought it would have been rude not to accept.

If all else fails, I’ll take Stillinlove’s advice and beat him up. As if I could. =P

Anyway, thanks again to everyone. Problem (hopefully) solved. =D

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What's the deal BabyLamb, you can't have the same avatar as Fawn, that's deceitful.

Nobody has my avatar...mwhahaha!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

This sounds very familar... lol

And no one has mine either! *grins*

yeah do wat u gotta do girl... and keep us posted thx.
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

3Momo-----I just read your post. I have been in the same position as you and it was a terrible experience. I got to know a guy at school and we got along very well. He was smart and funny and I enjoyed talking to him. However, things got sticky when he started coming on too strong, insisting on waiting for me everyday, sending me e-mails and basically hounding me. It got to the point where I felt like I was being stalked.

I told him straight out that I wasn't going to date him. However, he didn't take no for an answer. One day when I was leaving the lab, he asked to walk me out and I said no. There and than he just snapped. It was freaking scary for me because he started shouting and he threw stuff at me. I defended myself and ran out the door.

To cut a long story short, we were both counseled separately. He was told to stay away from me. I was told to be calm and to always make sure that I was not in the same room alone with him. The counselor explained to me that sometimes a person's crush can be so intense, they like you so much, that when they get rejected, it turns to anger. The same intensity is still there, it's just in the form of anger/resentment.

I wouldn't want you to go through the same thing I did. Return the watch and tell him nicely that you are not interested in him. Make sure your friends keep a look out for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12