+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad boy vs nice guy

i've been on both sides when i was younger i was a bad boy type i was doing drugs i was partying i skipped classes i was in fights u name it i was even arrested once and back then i could literally get any girl i wanted some girls even ran up to me and just give me their numbers

then one day i realized my life was meaningless so i changed it i turn it around i stopped doing all bad things i work hard i own my own business now the problem is now i can't seem to get any girl...cuz im just another nice guy ((

Wear a suit and a nice watch....ladies will come running again. Dressing for success attracts, because you are older and mature (business owner), you would want to attract a mature women, right?

p
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Wear a suit and a nice watch....ladies will come running again. Dressing for success attracts, because you are older and mature (business owner), you would want to attract a mature women, right?
    this is BS. heed this "advice" at your own peril, ie if you want to attract a dumb golddigga.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    As more men are open d-bags than women and tend to more often be abusive, emotionally distant or actually physically distant, many women feel the need for an abusive partner ("abusive" can mean many things in this context, not actual physical abuse). .
    What. The. F..k. Are. You. Babbling. About???

You're butthurt from some break-up? You really should think before you propagate such sexist BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    p

this is BS. heed this "advice" at your own peril, ie if you want to attract a dumb golddigga.
    So A nicely dressed professional man wouldn't be able to attract an attractive professional women with good values?

You are so F uckin short sighted you little twerp.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    So A nicely dressed professional man wouldn't be able to attract an attractive professional women with good values?

You are so F uckin short sighted you little twerp.
    Hahahaha thanks Smackie, yeah, I like you, too ;-)

I "professional man" would attract a "professional woman with good values" by being confident (non-needy), having strength of character (saying no to her bullshit from time to time), commanding respect, being emotionally functional.

Donning a nice suit and watch is a recipe for finding a gold digger or a professional dater (this means no sexual relationship, cause she will want to "date" him for some time = dinner dates and expensive presents).

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    What. The. F..k. Are. You. Babbling. About???

You're butthurt from some break-up? You really should think before you propagate such sexist BS.
    It is not at all sexist. It is quite psychologically logical. I neither implied ALL women (or men for that matter) want abusive partners, in fact they don't WANT them. They end up with them because more often than not, their parents, in a woman's case usually the father, was similar (emotionally distant, abusive, hard to deal with). As this is how they grew up feeling close to a man, this is what seems familiar at first and why they are drawn to it.

Similarly, men are often drawn to the overly controlling/obsessing type or the overly sensitive/caring type since many mothers exhibit these qualities. It is just a fact that we often end up with partners that resemble our opposite sex parents at some level because it is a natural part of psychological development, whether we actually work it out or not. It is to move past at some point.

It is not sexist to talk about roles that attract women for whatever reason and vice versa for men, it's just common fact that there's more to sexual attraction than "i like him".

Only an idiot will put up with that. *True gold diggers are usually on their knees by the end of the first date....but that might not be a bad thing.

As for using men for free dinners....lots of women do that, gold digger or not.

As for professional women, they do look for someone who is well groomed AS WELL as confidence, it's part of the lifestyle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12