+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreams

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    after i watched resident evil 2, i dreamt that i was fighting the undead.

raverboy
    That must have been a kickass dream.

::daydreams about having a zombie dream::

Zombie dreams would deffinitly be fun! As long as I have limitless weapons. A dream where I'm getting eaten by Zombie's doesn't sound to good.

The last dream I had that incorporated my ex, was the day before he came back to me (if that makes any sense :S I'm not to awake yet). I dreamt that he slept with some girl and came to tell me that he slept with someone else and the girl was standing right beside him. Deffinitly freaky.

I used to watch a lot of horror movies as a kid and I was always dreaming about them. That never happens any more when I watch scary movies. I guess I grew out of it *shrugs* I have lots of dreams where I'm a character in a game though.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    That must have been a kickass dream.

::daydreams about having a zombie dream::
    I had a Zombie dream before. It's was like a continued dream. You wake up during the initial dream and carry it on when you manage to fall asleep again.

Well in my inital dream I was in this castle place an one of the AP (Assistant Principals) was chasing after me, when I was running I always used to trip up then end up getting caught. Then for some funny reason it come up with an continue exit screen haha like Metal Gear solid. Well after 3 unsuccessful attempts, I managed to wake up. Soon after I fell back asleep again. This time the setting was different. The setting was set in more familiar grounds, my school. Outside in the playground there was a friend selling Men in black comics with a free gun. Intrested in this offer, I took one off his hands. Then I went to class.

When I reached into my pocket there was a real gun, being the dope I am it somehows falls on to the floor without me noticing. Soon after I went to the cafeteria, and there were several people/teachers who I saw in my previous dream as zombies. Being very loud and articulate person I am I shouted alot of shit about how they were zombies and such. Realising I forgot my gun I returned into the classroom with some friends only to find there was a zombie. I realised I had the gun fron the comic and pulled it out of my pocket. Being the ******* my cousin is he snatches it out my hand and says "Take this you son of a *****" and points the gun at the zombies forehead and pulls the trigger. Haha as funny as it seems the gun that come free with the comic was a cap gun LOL and left a white dot on his forehead. I ran over to where I dropped the gun picked it up and ran outside into the hall way, only to discover the hallyway was infested with zombies. Then I woke up with my hand around my **** reallising I just stained the sheets Haha joke.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I know someone who had a REALLY good dream.. twice. Bloody unfair if you ask me. Hmph!

waaaa? :p

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Don't play innocent with me babe...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well my zombie dream was pretty cool.. but then one of the people that i was working with to fight the zombies actually turned into one and bit me. the weird part of the dream was after i got bitten, i asked her why she bit me because she had not fully changed into a zombie. she simply stated, "i couldn't resist". so i thought to myself what kinda bullshit answer was that?? then i went about cutting off her head. and was well, until it was time for me to change into the zombie. i remember falling (how i hate those dreams) only to awaken before i hit the ground. talk about watching another movie.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12