+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Total confusion with my exgirlfriend actions!, help please

rov is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Do you think that the fact that she told me last week this: Do you think we should have stayed together?

do you think those words mean something important?, can they mean reconciliation?

Stop asking us every detail. We already said to ask if she wants to get back. If she says yes, great. If she says no, tell her not to talk to you anymore. At all.

Users Country Flag
    I talked to her personally and she told me that she is emotionally unavailiable at this time and that she doesnt want a relationship, she told me that two weeks ago she thought about reconciliation with me but at the end she got confused again. she told me that maybe in the future we can be back together but at the moment she just wants be friends with me. she also told me that she is not seeing anyone at this time

Users Country Flag
    holy crap, she texted me today on facebook telling me she is sad about seeing me today for the last time and that she doesnt know what to do with us. she told me that she thinks Im for her. what the hell with her!

Jeez. Stop messing about and jump in her pants. How old are you - 12?

She wants you there when SHE deems it. You follow her lead like a puppy on a leash. Take your power back and TELL her what you want and if she doesn't want the same thing then stop letting her pull your strings like Jappetto did with Pinnochio before he became a real boy.

She's the worst type of friend or girlfriend to have. She doesn't know what she wants and therefore she strings you along and you let her. STOP IT. If she is not committed to you but keeps you around for company and ego boosting how do you think you are going feel when some other guy pays her some attention and she stops talking to you all together because now she doesn't need your attention any longer.

My suggestion: You ask her back to be your committed and exclusive gf and if she waffles then don't talk to her anymore because it will mean she's just keeping you hanging until someone better comes along.

Users Country Flag

She acted like she wanted to get back together and at the end she said NO!

Well my ex and I broke up in mid december, since then she has contacted me on facebook several times and she is the one that always tell me to hang out with her, we have seen each other six times since the breakup and we had a good time with each other's companion. When I hung out with her she acted flirty and liked touch my face, hands, etc. She also made weird questions such as if I miss her and if I still love her. We hung out 6 times, each time she got physically closer to me, she even told me to massage her etc, she made collages of pics of us together, started to call me home and even told me to go to her family's events. All this started in february, toward the end of march it felt like if we were back together again. So on friday I confronted her and told her where she thinks we were going with all this and out of the blue she tells me: I dont want a relationship right now, I am very emotionally unstable and very immature but we can be friends and see what happens in the future, so I gave her a letter expressing all of my feelings and my perspective of the situation, she read it and in the night she sends me a message that she got she is sad and confused again because she saw me, that she thinks that maybe Im the one for her and that she doesnt know what to do. Well after all this she has contacted me three more times, the last time she told me that she got a new cellphone and that I should get one also so we can have conversations.... . Some background: When I met her she had a boyfriend, the broke up and she and I dated for a month and became a couple in october, she broke up with me a week later telling me she hasnt got over her ex, 4 days later we reconciliate, then 2 weeks later we broke up again because she tells me feels unstable and immature, then after this she keeps in contact with me. a week later she tells me that Im the one for her, that she loves me and that she feels stable, two weeks later same story happened and we broke up. A friend of her told me that when she broke up with me she returned to her ex for a week and then they broke up again because these guy doesnt treat her well. She and I broke up in december but Im sure that during that time she returned to this guy and broke up in february, I say this because she put some comments on facebook that said: Youll never forget the person you love but its better to be alone and all that crap. Two weeks ago she told me that when she dated me she was in love with me and that she had a great time, on friday she tells me that two weeks ago she thought about reconciliation but she got confused again. She told me that in her previous relationships she also got confused with her ex boyfriends and I remember when she was with the other guy she told me one day: I love him, he is the one for me and a week later she says: I dont see a future with him, he is not form me Im confused. She also has a very disfunctional family where the guy that lives with her mother hits her mom and her, when her father was married to her mom he broke her nose. When she was a child she lived with her aunts and grandmother because her mother didnt had enough time to take care of her because of work etc. Is she really messed up?, why does she change her mind all the time?, will she change some day?. . Is there any hope?. I feel depressed .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12