+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: signs that a girl likes you

[url=http://www.creativeren.com]home renovation brooklyn[/url]

well today she randomly show up while i was working and hung out and just talked to me for 2 hours...ill probably just ask her to lunch or something on friday.

i didnt get a chance to ask her out last week because she never came to class that dfriday....but now i have a new dilemma. she still comes and hangs out with me while i am working. but the other day she texts me to see if i was going to class, and asked me to tell her what we were doing because she was going to a concert. i asked her who she was going to see, but she didnt respond to that. i then told her that i wasnt going and she responded with an its ok, thank you in a couple minutes. i then told her to have fun at the concert with no response again. i dont think she really likes me at all now but im not sure. im thinking i should just lay off her for a bit and see how things go. if im talking to her more this week ill ask her out on friday. is that a good idea? thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by chris09 View Post
    and asked me to tell her what we were doing because she was going to a concert.
    Who is "we"? Could she possibly be interested in a friend/coworker of yours?

EDIT: Cancel that, I just realized this is an old thread. You haven't asked out yet?! Why the heck not? Go ahead and ask her on a date. The longer you wait the worst for you (both if she says yes or no!).
    Last edited by searock; 24-04-12 at 12:59 AM.

im gna this friday, and we as in the class haha

she also texted me randomly today and she needed help with her classes. i never invited her to where i work but she just said that she would stop by bc she needed help. i dunno if that means anything, just an update. i just dont want to seem like im weird asking her out when she may have a bf. do you think i still should ask her out?

Stop asking us stupid bloody questions. Make some freaking decisions for yourself. Your username here is chris09. Sounds like you really are 09 years old. GROW UP

Besides, we've already answered your question: YES, you should ask her out.

ok i will this friday. ill let you know how it goes.

well i asked her out and im pretty sure it was a no haha. i asked her if she wanted to go to a movie bc she said she was free, then she started saying she didnt have money then i said that id pay for her. she then started to rattle off plans. well thats all really lol

Quote Originally Posted by chris09 View Post
    well i asked her out and im pretty sure it was a no haha. i asked her if she wanted to go to a movie bc she said she was free, then she started saying she didnt have money then i said that id pay for her. she then started to rattle off plans. well thats all really lol
    Yeah......thats a big No. sorry Bro

yea thats what i thought lol. its cool tho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12