+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you thinking when you:

There you go again.....

I think there's a miscommunication here...

I'll just use names. Chloe is the girl I've been talking to and had a thing with and Vicki is her best friend (the girl who wants my schlong).

Chloe told me, for reasons unknown and that probably don't matter, that Vicki has the hots for me. Now, I know Vicki. She's intelligent, personable, and is easy to have a good conversation with. BUT she'll drop her pants for anything with a penis. And she's not exactly a looker. SO I have no interest in pursuing that...at all. I think that's easy to understand.

I don't know what Chloe could possibly gain from my reaction to that news. All I said is that would never happen. It was as if it were a joke to me. In the two times that I saw her recently, she didn't give me any BS. She didn't say anything to piss me off and she didn't try to. I was the one giving HER the cold shoulder the entire time whenever she would try to speak to me, and I think she realized that.

Are things a little clearer? Or do you have any more insightful criticism?

If it was nothing to you but casual conversation then there was no point in posting it now was there.
    "Unsubcribed"......................

I posted it because I thought it was funny.

You never really have much to contribute do you?

To be!!!!Hope

I have another story for those who have thoughts.

She asked me to come to a small gig that was in town tonight, so I went to see what might become of it. Nothing really happened. Though I did notice her glancing at me every now and then out of the corner of my eye. A couple of times I turned to look at her and as soon as I made eye contact she'd look away. She also pulled more of the play-hitting stuff. She'd lightly kick me in the leg and run away...expecting me to chase her and hit her back like I usually would. I just stood where I was and shook my head at her joking that she was an idiot.

All I can figure anymore is that she's just a flirt. But it's still weird. I never see her act the same way with her other males friends.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12