+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Abortion Support

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know what it's like in Canada, but in the U.S., you would need someone to drive you home after an abortion because of the anesthesia.

Are you SURE she is pregnant?
    i had 2 and with no anesthesia.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    How do you know this after only 4 months? This is very strange to me why she wants to go alone. It's definetely means your relationship is over.....that's a given

Is point of the thread is you wondering if you still have relationship? No way in hell. Think about it......why would she not want you there?
    Because Ive spent a hell of a lot of time getting to know her and now known her inside out? because it takes a lot for me to start seeing someone and I have to be 100% sure of them before I let them in?

My relationship is over just because she wants to go to the clinic on her own? sorry but i disagree

Quote Originally Posted by jcowap View Post
    Because Ive spent a hell of a lot of time getting to know her and now known her inside out? because it takes a lot for me to start seeing someone and I have to be 100% sure of them before I let them in?

My relationship is over just because she wants to go to the clinic on her own? sorry but i disagree
    No way to know someone in 4 months...but whatever

Think about it....you offer your love for this child, her and all the support that goes with it and she still wants an abortion alone? I mean...Im just going on your words but it seems a little odd. Im just going with what you wrote and my own experience but abortions tend to **** women up inside generally. Id think you there for support wouldnt even be an option

You need to clear up this baby thing first....then worry about your relationship....Believe me, thats the least of your worries.
    Last edited by surfhb; 29-06-12 at 01:29 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Something sounds like bullshit, that's all I'm saying.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Abortion is a complete no no! Take care of her instead and her baby. That way you won't have to end up regretting things in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by jetta86s View Post
    Abortion is a complete no no! Take care of her instead and her baby. That way you won't have to end up regretting things in the future.
    That's a women's choice and it seems she wants the abortion. The OP is simply asking to save the relationship....doubtful in this situation

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jetta86s View Post
    That's not the advice he was looking for, he wants to know how to support his girlfriend in HER DECISION.

They could end up regretting having a kid they didn't want, too.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    That's not the advice he was looking for, he wants to know how to support his girlfriend in HER DECISION.

They could end up regretting having a kid they didn't want, too.
    Hello!

I can understand some peopel are anti abortion and can understand why. My view is why bring a baby into this relationship when its only a month old. What if we split soon? Its more her choice if she wants to keep it than mine and she is i'd say 80% sure she wants to abort it and I do agree with her reasons. I am also more for the abortion because becase I dont feel like we have had enough time yet just me and her. I want to go places with her and on holiday etc.

If she wanted to keep it, of course i'd support her and the baby and give them so much love!

Anyway she got the abortion on thursday. I did my best to support her and be nice and be there for her however, I do think we are on breaking point. Shes not coming out with me and giving the relationship a chance to go back to how it was before. Im trying my best to get her out to prove to her things can go back to the way she was (and she admitted she was scared things wont be the same) and she says she will come out and then something comes up or even more annoying, shes become a lame texter which is rubbish when your trying to make plans and get your girlfriend out!

This involve a small living thing..

you will vomit if you know how abortion process works... very disgusting method by the doc.
    eg. it is like vacuum the dirt away on your floor
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Hello!

I do know what the process is like. I heavily researched it and also spoke to my friend who has had an abortion.

I actually felt really bad for her having to go throught it. Im not just saying that, I felt really awful for her :o(

Shes the kind of person to put on a front though and claim everything is ok. She claims she is ok now, 3 days after the abortion but i dont think she is and thats maybe why everything isnt back to normal

All you can do is make sure she knows how much you care. I'd say don't over do and don't smother her

I wish you all the luck in the world.....honestly
    Last edited by surfhb; 03-07-12 at 12:06 AM.

Usually the relationship falls apart is because you are a constant reminder of what had happened. I hope the clinic she went to offers counseling.

Please keep us updated or if you ever need anymore advice.

Ok so we are enough over.

Shes being different and a off with me. I keep chasing her and getting nothing in return. I asked her when i can see her last week and she said today and hey presto ive not seen her!

My friend claire wrote a text that i should send to her and it was good so i did! It basically said im sick of chasing amd getting nothing in return. I told her to make the slightest bit of effort and give a dam! Said theres only so much you can chase someone and im getting to the end of my teather. She needs to buck her ideas if she wants to stay with me then prove it because actions speak louder than words and i said do you still want split up?

Shes been a rubbish texter and not really answered it. I left it by saying the balls in her court , she knows where i am because im not chasing anymore and u cant chase someone that doesnt want to be chased.

I know she had an abortion on thursday 5 days ago so that could still possibly be affecting her but shes the kind of girl that puts on a front amd pretends shes ok so how am i supposed to be there for her and understand?

Im just concerned now if i do leave the ball in her court what if she just keeps my dangling and does nothing about me the and i domt know where i stand? Do i give myself a timescale and if shes not mase any effort by this time them i dump her?
    I was thinking of making no effort and giving her space then just randomy turning up at hers because that worked before and she came and talked and we sorted stuff out?

What do i doooo? Lol before i said the balls in her court i wish i would of said she should know how bad it is being messed around and not knowing where you stand. Her more than anyone because she has an ex who hit her, cheated and crashed her car and let her pay his car insurace so why do it to me?

Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    This involve a small living thing..

you will vomit if you know how abortion process works... very disgusting method by the doc.
    eg. it is like vacuum the dirt away on your floor
    It's much better than the old coat hanger method.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know what it's like in Canada, but in the U.S., you would need someone to drive you home after an abortion because of the anesthesia.

Are you SURE she is pregnant?
    Yes it's the same in Canada.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast