+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girlfriend is being really distant

She has stopped worrying about losing you. While it's not a healthy thing to do, the fact that she did it before and doesn't do it anymore is not a good sign for you (it is for her, though).

I think she still worrys about it - just last time she out right said it to me was when we were pillow talking a few weeks ago

Talking about a future together means absolutely nothing. It happens here almost daily, "My g/f broke up with me, and just 3 days ago we were talking about what we're going to name our kids."

Talk is cheap, but honestly, you should just keep the status quo and she'll probably realize the error of her ways on her own...

A few weeks without worrying, when before she used to do it way more often, means that she has stopped worrying.

And I agree with BackUp about the future talking thing. One of my best friends recently went through a nasty break-up, and the day it happened she told me: "I can't believe it happened, yesterday morning we were still talking about our house and kids and when we would get married". It doesn't mean anything.

I guess.... Hmm this sucks I really dont want to lose her - I tried the play it cool game, havent text rang or anything too see if she does me but nothing. I don't want to lose her, but I don't know what to do to see if she is still interested or to re-kindle the spark!

Yeah I think you're doing the right thing by backing off a bit. It's the only thing that might work actually, provided she knows that you love her and want to be with her (which I think is the case). I hope it goes well.

Whatever you said in your post, You guys are soooooooooo young. So i dont think you know what love is.
    and its normal that peoples feelings can change with time when they are in love.

That means that its time to break up and the person is not for you.

gO do something with your life, like hang out with friend, family, homework etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12