+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why can't he be honest with me?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    No it's about your insecurity. None of this would have happened if you didn't insist on asking him about his past relationships.

If you are that paranoid then tell him he is a lair, you can't trust him and that is a deal breaker for you...then break up with him.
    If he has the right to ask me everything about my past, I think I do too. Besides I'm not that interested in his past. Like he does. It's not that hard to be honest with your past relationships. I don't get it. It's just that one simple question. We could've laughed about it and shared our experiences.
    Last edited by alexsanchez; 16-08-12 at 03:31 AM.

Why are you even dating him? he is jealous of you being happy with others? See this is the info that changes the landscape here. This guy is a controlling dip shit, him lying is the least of your worries sister.

He sounds abusive...choose btw your friends and his? Look, you can find someone who doesn't want to isolate you. He sounds like a psycho. GET OUT NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by alexsanchez View Post
    I trusted him before this thing happened. Well you're wrong about that I didn't asked his password or anything. He gave me his because he wanted to know all my passwords on every account. He did gave me his email and facebook account.

Like I said it doesn't matter how many girls he dated what bothers me is he lied when I asked him. I know it's not a huge deal with other readers here but I feel like if he can lie about this, then what else could he be lying about? and what we're dealing with is not about jealousy.
    Um... he wanted to know all of YOUR passwords for all of your accounts?! This is a serious red flag.

you wain to much ! break up or shut up!

Quote Originally Posted by alexsanchez View Post
    I don't know if he's trying to keep up the illusion of him being "Mr. Goody-two-shoes" it doesn't matter if he have dated a lot of girls in the past what matters to me is, why can't he tell me the truth?
    Google "narcissism"

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    He sounds abusive...choose btw your friends and his? Look, you can find someone who doesn't want to isolate you. He sounds like a psycho. GET OUT NOW!
    I don't know why he does that but it makes the least of arguements when I go by his rules.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Why are you even dating him? he is jealous of you being happy with others? See this is the info that changes the landscape here. This guy is a controlling dip shit, him lying is the least of your worries sister.
    It's more complicated than you think there are some things that is holding me back from leaving him it's his condition and the thing with his parents.

Here's a thing i haven't mentioned on my main post. He has this heart disease/ disorder i'm not sure what it is but he explained me that it only happened to him during his past serious relationship with his ex brought by depression and fear of losing her and now it's happening to me. I'm not used to dealing with this situations. Everytime we had a big fight about some things (we often fight about my friends and when he's dishonest) he breaks down, when we first had our fight I did'nt know that moment he've broken down. His mom texted me and I was startled. She asked what happened? and told me that I can't talk to him because he was rushed into the hospital. She explained that he have a weak heart and he is very sensitive that i should've understand him more and just give way she also told me that I should avoid breakups. After that inccident, I tried to understand him and his situation. I tried to avoid things that could bring him on that situation. But still, there are times that it could'nt be avoided. I thought when I go by his rules everything will be okay for us. But still we're not. (I know that he feels i'm not that happy like I used to be when I'm around him) Now that this thing happened about the fact that he can't be honest with me I told him that we should end our relationship because it's not working out for us. He's the only one who seems to be happy. There's a huge part of me that still loves him but I feel like we're not happy anymore as a couple. He threatens me that if I leave him he'll die. (I felt scared, a lot has been going through my mind that night) that same night he was rushed into the hospital and his mom texted me and told me that she was very dissapointed with me and that I broke her trust and everything. She asked me to tell her what happened? because she did'nt know what to tell the doctor. She told me that he was on coma and he's at state of shock. He was asleep for half a day that time. I started to blame myself on why did I have to do that. His mom was so mad and telling me things that is hurtful. I told her that I understand her being his mom, I too would've reacted that way if someone hurts my kid. I can take it but I don't know if I deserve all the blame. I'm not the one who brought up his heart disease on the first place. Though I know that he's my responsibility now and I should've understand him better. I don't want to loose him and die. I know that our relationship seems to be so messed up I don't know what really is the right thing to do.
    Last edited by alexsanchez; 16-08-12 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    you wain to much ! break up or shut up!
    I don't want to be rude or anything but this is an open forum and discussion. I post details of what i'm going through and I just want to seek for advices and see a different perspective. So if you're not intrested why bother reading my posts?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know if you are just trolling, or if his whole family is psychotic, but heart disease doesn't cause comas or shock. WHat exactly does he claim to be the nature of his supposed heart disease?

How old are you, anyway?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know if you are just trolling, or if his whole family is psychotic, but heart disease doesn't cause comas or shock. WHat exactly does he claim to be the nature of his supposed heart disease?

How old are you, anyway?
    There's no point for trolling. Iv'e been dealing with this since we've been together. The first time that he was rushed into the hospital I did'nt actually believe him. I thought he was just making it up for pity. But when his mom got involved I know it's serious. I have no idea on how heart diseases/ disorders can affect a person but that's what his mom said he's in a state of shock and he's in a coma. It's not really clear to me but he told me that he was born having a weak heart but he have'nt experienced breakdowns and stuff til he had his first girlfriend and when she tried to leave him that's when it all started.

I'm 20.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Heart disease can lead to shock if there was some acute episode, but I agree with Vash the whole thing sounds off. He's too young. Psychosomatic?

Perhaps by 'weak heart' she means 'nuts'?

Anyway, sound like he is way to sensitive for you. Your freedom is going to be seriously curtailed in a relationship like this. Oh, and did I mention 'mother in law from hell'?

I think you should consider using this period to break things off. Say you are sorry that you contributed to [whatever the hell is his problem] and that perhaps it would be better if you simply weren't around to contribute to his distress. Blah, blah, etc.

Good luck. Any relationship where you feel worse in it than out is not a good one.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your boyfriend is in shock AND in a coma in the hospital, because at the age of 20, he has some sort of chronic heart disorder which makes him sensitive to break ups, and yet you find it to be the right time to come and ask a forum full of strangers why he isn't honest about his previous sexual history?

This is why I didn't want to be a psych nurse.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Heart disease can lead to shock if there was some acute episode, but I agree with Vash the whole thing sounds off. He's too young. Psychosomatic?

Perhaps by 'weak heart' she means 'nuts'?

Anyway, sound like he is way to sensitive for you. Your freedom is going to be seriously curtailed in a relationship like this. Oh, and did I mention 'mother in law from hell'?

I think you should consider using this period to break things off. Say you are sorry that you contributed to [whatever the hell is his problem] and that perhaps it would be better if you simply weren't around to contribute to his distress. Blah, blah, etc.

Good luck. Any relationship where you feel worse in it than out is not a good one.

What do you mean he's too young, by what age does it occur? appreciated your post though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast