+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lied to my boyfriend...

Keep us updated then ;-).

Quote Originally Posted by missjay View Post
    Searock and smackie9 - thanks for your replies. I know it was a terribly silly thing to do, and I can't believe I felt the need to do it (especially as I've told him the complete truth regarding absolutely everything else in my life), or that I've allowed him to continue believing it for all this time. I know full well that it shouldn't be/have been something to be ashamed of, which is why I feel so bad about lying. He is very caring and has a great deal of respect for me, so I'm hoping that he'll be able to understand why I've done this, and hopefully it won't end up destroying my relationship with him.

It's not like you lied about being married. Being a virgin is a very personal thing, so lying to him about it isn't a crime, but being ashamed of it is.

JB9 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You received great comments, only thing I'd add since you are a virgin and he is not. Before having sex, he should be tested for any STD's, you need to see the results on paper from his doctor and use a condom.

Quote Originally Posted by JB9 View Post
    You received great comments, only thing I'd add since you are a virgin and he is not. Before having sex, he should be tested for any STD's, you need to see the results on paper from his doctor and use a condom.
    Gosh, how romantic. In the middle of getting down to business it's not exactly romantic that slight pause when he gets the condom out of the packet. If you're gonna hold up proceedings and ask him for medical tests that should go down well too.
    And there was me thinking condoms prevented the spread of STDs.

JB9 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Gosh, how romantic. In the middle of getting down to business it's not exactly romantic that slight pause when he gets the condom out of the packet. If you're gonna hold up proceedings and ask him for medical tests that should go down well too.
    How romantic it could be to end up with Chlamydia or something worse.

Herpes is a gift that keeps on giving.......

if you're wearing a condom that's hardly likely, your idea seems a little 'belt and braces'. Then again there's nothing more arousing than a doctor's note proving your partner is clear of infectious diseases. Personally I can't get get it up without.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by JB9 View Post
    Routine STD tests do not include testing for the most prevalent STD anyway (HPV), and sometimes, not even herpes. Don't let the tests fool you; you are still at risk. Use a condom.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    if you're wearing a condom that's hardly likely, your idea seems a little 'belt and braces'. Then again there's nothing more arousing than a doctor's note proving your partner is clear of infectious diseases. Personally I can't get get it up without.
    Perhaps they should wear those biological warfare suits as well - extra kinky and just that extra bit safe. Can't be too careful.

That's why I keep a gas-mask in my box of sex toys, you never know when someone will throw a chlorine bomb through the window mid-shag... and I'm pretty sure nipple clamps protect against malaria right?
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Bois... please don't make a virgin feel like she's going to ruin her first time simply by protecting her own sexual health. It will be just as romantic if she has the condom ready for him, with his experience, to put it on and continue. Op: Have your own condoms just in case he doesn't have any. We don't need to hear a thread about how you lied to your boyfriend that you were pregnant until the 6th month when you decided to tell him the truth. Or... that you've caught something (if he has something) and he blames you and accuses you of not really being a virgin because you caught it from someone else and not him.

Good luck with your confession.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pretty sure he'll not be too upset by your confession. Do take precautions, as the others have said. That's just good sense, virgin or not.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12