+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: True Love

ugh, you've forced me to do this...

very funny

thats great is there something im missing here between you too
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

yes. he's married!

oh i see the dilema here. someone is definatley gonn aget hurt
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/t6704-need-some-advice-asap.html[/url]

remember?

i can get to it misombra i have no idear but i think i can figure this chic iswith a married guy?

he has an ex wife

that he lives with, has children with, and is still married to.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    God damn this thread is annoying.
    Damn, you're right BD. I'm feeling cranky tonight, so here goes:

YOU NEED TO MOVE ON!!! Got that?! Doesn't matter if this guy is your freakin SOULMATE (whatever that means, anyway) and balls stop bouncing in mid-air when you are with him. HE HAS CHILDREN. Do you get this? Unless he is a total POS (and then what do you want him for anyway?) he will try to create the best environment he can for his children, which is with his wife, as a FAMILY! Unless there is serious abuse going on, children always grow up better adjusted in a two-parent home. YOU ARE HELPING DESTABILIZE THIS ENVIRONMENT FOR THESE CHILDREN! Do the mature thing, even if he can't, and move on. For their sakes.

<softens blow> I'm sorry if you both truly love each other. This kind of thing happens and it is sad. But once children are involved, it is up to ALL adults involved to do the right thing for THEM (the kids). They cannot choose; YOU can.

i didn't diable anything... he and her fight all the time, yell and scream and do ntohing but that. they weren't workin out. before he ever met me. if you wanna raise your kids in that kinda family and in that kinda inviroment go ahead, i'm glad my parents didn't live together... if they would have i would have heard nothing but fighting all the time, nothing but hate and a disfunctional family...
    you may regret what you do, but you'll regret what you don't do so much more.

i know growing up i had to deal with my mom being sad for a little while but once my mom moved on and was happy i was a greatful little girl i had a mommy who was happy, a step dad who was happy and treated my mom and i like gold, and a father who was happy...
    i knew it wasn't my fault. i knew how unhappy my parents were together and if they tried to stick it out because of me, i would have been angry with myself for making both of my parents misrable....

u have to understand one thing, a man will never leave his children, his flesh and blood unless he is the worst kind of scum ever to walk on the face of this earth....and even if he did that........would u want anything to do with sucha guy?

but if u feel he love u thenseriously i am sorry for ur situation... iknow from personal xperience how hard it can be ... so the best thing u can do is leave him b4 he HAS to leave u......

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

he would never leave his children, that isn't a question in the matter

but he will leave you. u need to know that you are worth much more than being the other woman. you deserve to have your own man, not to have to share with someone else. the longer this goes on the more you are gonna hurt. Let him go. if this is tru love then he would leave his wife get a divorce move out and do things properly. Let him go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast