+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats annoying

will someone just please tell me why we hate the newbie?

i don't hate the newbie. i just can't stand her guts.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    aaaaaaaaahahahaha. good come back.

you're still stupid though.

RRRIIIGGGHHHHTTTTTTTT
    you may regret what you do, but you'll regret what you don't do so much more.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbaby011604
    RRRIIIGGGHHHHTTTTTTTT
    I don't know about you, but I would spell it something like "riiiiiiiight" cause you're really emphasizing the "I". I mean, seriously try to say what you just typed. You'll realize how silly that sounds.

i was emphasizing the whole thing. not just the i.

y do we hate the newbie!!! oh yeah isnt she home wrecker?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    y do we hate the newbie!!! oh yeah isnt she home wrecker?
    FIRST OFF you don't know a damn thing. i didn't wreck nothing, he's not married anymore. he does have kids as most divorced men do. people break up and divorce EVERYDAY. sometimes things don't work. and people move on.

SECONDLY i asked for help because i felt maybe i needed other peoples opinions. and you people have done nothing but critasize me.
    thanks for all the help

some people did seriously give me there opinions. thank you seriuousy.

for everyone else:
    SCREW YOU...

indigosoul Guest
    All: God, who pissed in all your coffees this morning?!

Angelbaby: I read in another post that you've broken off w/your BF & I'm proud of you. I think you are doing the mature thing. It must be really hard & I wish you well. You're not a homewrecker (hiss, to all you judgemental folks--never made a mistake, huh?), you're in love and love makes us do stuff we normally wouldn't. But you've made the hard choice (even tho it sounds like he can't). He'll keep buggin (he needs to grow up, IMHO), but stand your ground! You (and those kids!) deserve better.

best wishes (truly)

[QUOTE=angelbaby011604]FIRST OFF you don't know a damn thing. i didn't wreck nothing, he's not married anymore. he does have kids as most divorced men do. people break up and divorce EVERYDAY. sometimes things don't work. and people move on.

Ok, my thing is that you stated before that he was married.

(he was still living with his, (at this point) "soon to be ex wife". but i trusted that he loved me and wasn't to concered with it. i understand it is hard to find a place, and besides we was with me ALL THE TIME, honsetly.)

But neway regardless weather he was married or not he was just playing you, playing his wife and family. he is no good and you have taken the correct action. Kudos!!!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

i wasn't judging. i just got a little annoyed that this person started one thread stating her situation and asking for advice, and then started five more threads asking us to reinforce her situation and tell her everything was gonna be okay. maybe that's just me and what i got out of it. it's annoying when you give someone advice and they not only fail to acknowledge it but they just throw it out like it was nothing!

anyway, that's my beef. what's yours?

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    All: God, who pissed in all your coffees this morning?!

Angelbaby: I read in another post that you've broken off w/your BF & I'm proud of you. I think you are doing the mature thing. It must be really hard & I wish you well. You're not a homewrecker (hiss, to all you judgemental folks--never made a mistake, huh?), you're in love and love makes us do stuff we normally wouldn't. But you've made the hard choice (even tho it sounds like he can't). He'll keep buggin (he needs to grow up, IMHO), but stand your ground! You (and those kids!) deserve better.

best wishes (truly)
    thanks! it trully is hard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12