+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladies, I did something stupid. I need advice.....please!

OK. I see people beating you up and you simply asked for advice. Yes, the standard relationship includes 2 people. Yes, those 2 people can live the rest of their lives happy and content with just that. Alot of women feel that the open relationship title is taboo and refuse to talk about it at all. But let me assure you, MOST of them have secret desires for it. So take their "male bashing" with a grain of salt. I am proud and confident in the fact that my open relationship is the best relationship I've ever had, and I'm 37 years old. If a couple is in a true and honest open relationship, there is 100% trust, and chances are, they have better communication than most monogamous couples do. This is 2012, don't let someone judge you for being yourself.

With that being said, yes, you were drinking, and so was she. That does cloud things a bit, but I'm sure she won't forget the conversation did happen. Stick to exactly what you said to her "if it ever was possible, I think she is insanely beautiful (and she is) and was interested, to let me know". Now, the ball is in her court if she so decides to use it. You don't want to be too pushy with it. You've planted the seed in her head. Drunk words speak sobor thoughts and she did tell you they had discussed such an arrangment. It's doubtful that things will happen with you but only because you're leaving in a couple of weeks. At least you didn't shy away from your true feelings. Women love to feel desireable. If nothing else, you gave her a confidence boost.

Continue to be honest with your feelings and yourself. Never regret that. Be proud of your courage. It just may allow you to find the perfect "open relationship" in your new town

Best of luck!

My question is.....so why is he all tied up in knots over asking a simple question? Why is he feeling shame or guilt? Maybe telling him that it's no big deal with take the "thrill" out of it. Damn it you are ruining it for him. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    Are you telling me that there's no point of inebraition for you between being slightly more impulsive than normal and complete memory blackouts? Stupid as ever Cheekxs.
    you are to retarded, so i will not put more wisdom on the table for you. you are to stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by No1uno000 View Post
    OK. Alot of women feel that the open relationship title is taboo and refuse to talk about it at all. But let me assure you, MOST of them have secret desires for it.
    How would you even know that? Have you spoken to "most" women or do you have some sort of link that we could read about the results of some "survey?" If there was a survey, was it done world-wide and did All women everywhere partake?

you like this girl too much

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekxss View Post
    you are to retarded, so i will not put more wisdom on the table for you. you are to stupid!
    Tehehe! Delicious irony.

(BTW, if you're going to post about how stupid someone is you should really learn the difference between 'to' and 'too'.)
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckguy View Post
    Long story short, I asked her if they where an open couple. She said not really, but they had thought about it before. Another long story short, and not in these exact words, I said if it ever was possible, I think she is insanely beautiful (and she is) and was interested, to let me know. She said she was flattered that I thought she was so attractive, sort of smiled it off, and it ended there.
    This is completely harmless. LOL for the troll but thanks for the laugh on all the concerned posts it got. Drunk guy hits on 'taken' woman. As if that's never happened before. If she is beautiful like you say, I'm sure her BF is used to it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12