+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i'm sick again!

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine
    Misombra----This is interesting! Is it just a class or are you training for an event? When and where is the triathlon? Distances?
    actually my friend and i signed up for a pilates class. they got the call numbers all mixed up and we ended up in a triathlon class and we just decided to stay. i'm not exactly training for a particular event but i think with some practice i can get there. i'm pretty good at biking, okay at running, and i just started swimming this semester but i think i'm getting the hang of it. a lot of the people there are training for races but i'm not to much into competition, i'm just there for personal best you know? but if i decide to race in a triathlon i'll keep you posted

Misombra----Pilates, is that with rubber bands/stretches? My friends are also in those classes but I didn't join. I just can't stand the idea of being in a routine exercise in a confined space. I tried running on a treadmill and I got so bored from running in the same spot, and tired that I actually lost concentration and slammed backwards into a wall. I kidd you not. Had to be helped up off the floor. That was the last time I stepped into a gym. I much prefer being out in the sunshine, open air. I haven't done any serious training for sport for a looong time. Discipline I lack and if you don't train continuously your stamina goes down. Actually I suck at running. Worse at biking. Swimming is good. I always feel really good after a swim, such an adrenaline rush. That's why I asked if you were training for an event. Was thinking about entering a bi-athalon until they told me I'de had to run 10km. Hahh....that was funny. No way I'de complete even 2. Do you blade? I was nuts about that some time ago, went out like 3X a week to the track. It got to the point where I got a swollen ankle, right where the boot cuff ended. Plus the falls weren't good. Took some skin off in a few places. Hey I'de encourage you to enter a race!! Feeling of completion is everything :-))

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine
    Misombra----Pilates, is that with rubber bands/stretches? My friends are also in those classes but I didn't join. I just can't stand the idea of being in a routine exercise in a confined space. I tried running on a treadmill and I got so bored from running in the same spot, and tired that I actually lost concentration and slammed backwards into a wall. I kidd you not. Had to be helped up off the floor. That was the last time I stepped into a gym. I much prefer being out in the sunshine, open air. I haven't done any serious training for sport for a looong time. Discipline I lack and if you don't train continuously your stamina goes down. Actually I suck at running. Worse at biking. Swimming is good. I always feel really good after a swim, such an adrenaline rush. That's why I asked if you were training for an event. Was thinking about entering a bi-athalon until they told me I'de had to run 10km. Hahh....that was funny. No way I'de complete even 2. Do you blade? I was nuts about that some time ago, went out like 3X a week to the track. It got to the point where I got a swollen ankle, right where the boot cuff ended. Plus the falls weren't good. Took some skin off in a few places. Hey I'de encourage you to enter a race!! Feeling of completion is everything :-))

yeah i'm more into outdoor stuff too. i love to hike and unfortunately the dead of summer is the best time to do it because you can get high up on the mountain without freezing your booty. but otherwise i'm stuck in a gym. swimming is good though i'm totally hooked, so is my friend. our university has a big olympic size pool that gets a lot of sunlight and is very nice, but i'd still love to swim in a lake or the ocean or something. i've tried roller blades once but i think it would be fun. i used to roller skate all the time! but blades are probably funner. i might enter a race though one day. i'm not in that gooda shape i'd probably come in last, but like you said completion is everything. i wouldn't be able to do 10k either. that would take me an entire day i think!

so today in our tri class we did a three park run. 3 laps around 3 parks. oh ma gawd my legs are like cooked spaghetti! but the guys took their shirts off, that was good motivation.

that's totally awesome, sombra. till you wake up tomorrow and feel the aches in your muscle.

hey, so when you're in the pool, do the guys wear speedo?
    "Ogres are like onions."

YES. and i tell you, most of the guys are hot in speedo's. but some guys have (oh you guys are gonna make so much fun of me for even looking) but some of them have hairy booties lol. they probably don't even know cause they don't look there but i swear even the ones with no hair on their chest have tons of hair on their ass! but yes, there is much eye candy...

so guys, go look in the mirror and make sure you don't have hairy booties.

eye candy?

so what am i doing in this cramped up office, again?

swimming pool, here i come!!!

hairy butt?? lol.
    "Ogres are like onions."

yeah you would have to see it. it's comes out from the bottom of their speedos in the back. it's kinda silly i guess. i shouldn't even look there but hell they're hot guys in speedos i can't help myself. anyway i think chlorine would know what i'm talking about. if she doesn't then i'll really be embarassed.

Do you expect guys to shave their asses, Sombra?

Do guys actually do that?

I know I don't..I don't think I'll be doing much in terms of hair aesthetic hair maintenance (like getting rid of the old unibrow) until I'm with a girl that insists on it.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Do guys actually do that?
    hey, i've heard of guys who shave other "parts"...
    "Ogres are like onions."

there was a discussion once about guys trimming pubes, but I still don't think it's all that common..but maybe I'm wrong.

no. in fact there's not much they can do about it really. maybe a trim or something. but you know what's weird the hairy butt factor is only present in really snotty know it all guys! maybe there's a correlation?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    no. in fact there's not much they can do about it really. maybe a trim or something. but you know what's weird the hairy butt factor is only present in really snotty know it all guys! maybe there's a correlation?
    That was weak, sombra...weak. Bring on the heat, not this weak shtuff

Misombra----Reading this, you make me blush. Geezz...no sorry, I hadn't noticed anything peeking out. Probably because I am too busy swimming. Are you there to swim or to perve? :-)

lol. i'm always perving.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast