+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ok ok ok ....a serious thread by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dibididamn
    hey ov, I think sending flowers/showing up on her doorstep
    is a bit too much and she will most probably freak out and
    get a restraining order against you.
    That is what I am afraid of. I hate how its hard to be straight forward now these days.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine
    Only-Virgins----Four years on, all you have of her are ideas derived from impressions of her from four years back. You have an idea of this girl which isn't based on anything current. Four years on, she may not be the same as how you imagine her to be.

Come back down to earth.
    Well, actually I saw her fly past me 2 days ago like a bat out of hell in her car . I saw her in person 2 years ago..not 4. 4 years ago I left high-school.

Quote Originally Posted by Dibididamn

So, stalk her. Wait outside her house and when she comes out
    'accidentally' bump into her, and act surprised. Invite her for a coffee - get her
    number/email if going out isn't possible.
    This might end up with you succeeding or being noticed and ending up in jail.

Well, thats the best I could come up with
    Gud LaK.
    Yea...lol...I will bump into her and she will be like " WHAT THE FAWK ARE YOU DOING IN MY BUSHES?". Its a house on suburb side streets..no one walks by with out a purpose really

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Wow Gordon, I think you're overdosing on emoticons.

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    Yep, there's no real advice anyone can give you ... ..
    Damn...thats why I cant figure it out my-self probably. Its a shame because everything is on hold untill I get over her, its been 8 years and the only other two people I have got into a relationship with are anxiety and depression...thanks to her

It only goes two way. You show up and freak her out. Or you show up and it could start something.

Send anxiety and the other one packing already.

Or wait, you show up and find out she's not the same she anymore and you freak out. ahhh..
    "Ogres are like onions."

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Yea...lol...I will bump into her and she will be like " WHAT THE FAWK ARE YOU DOING IN MY BUSHES?". Its a house on suburb side streets..no one walks by with out a purpose really
    You are pysching yourself out boyo. Stop it!

So you need a reason to knock on her door... hmm, lets brainstorm:
    join & charity and ask for donations, get a paper route, pretend you've got a flat tire & ask to use their phone, drop some keys & say you found them on their lawn...any other ideas? And yes, I'm joking.

Hey, how about a SINGLE flower left on at her door w/a simple note? (Hi _____, from OV. Hope you're well, was hoping we could chat...) This one worked on me... (it was in college, tho, not my house).

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha all your life you have been memorized over virgins and now you're stuck over a non virgin.

alright with all that aside, this is what i would do.

since you haven't seen her in a couple of years, maybe you still have her number. give her a call and ask her if she wanted to catch up on old times over maybe a lunch or something small and friendly. if she comes out with you then reminice over the past and suggest that maybe you would love to set up another date because you still think of her from time to time. don't tell her exactly that you're still crazy over her.

alright, if you don't have her number or any way of contacting her other than going to her house then you're fuct. showing up at her house will make her think that you can't get over her. instead maybe fnid out where she is working or maybe where does she usually cruz at around school. from there, pick it up and ask her out to lunch.

if you get a "i'm over you already", then simply move on. it was never meant to be.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

OV you mofo, it's about time you show your true colours

In all honesty, I agree with what a lot of people had to say about this, however, none of us know this girl nearly as well as you did. True, maybe she did change, but coming here and posting here probably will just reiterate what you already know.

Your situation (believe it or not) is similar to how me and my ex met up as well. Although I didn't know she was into me in highschool, we both thought that we woudln't have a chance with each other and just decided not to do anything about it. Although, I didn't end up maintaining feelings for her for 4 straight years, one of her friends which was sorta my friend told me that we worked at the same mall. I ended up visiting her one day and we hit it off from there. Did she ask how I found out? NOPE!

I know you say her friends all hated you. However, I'm sure that 4 years, you are all mature enough to be civil and I'm sure there's at least one of her friends that may not have hated you that much. Despite all this, I don't think that she will freak out if you "bump" into her, because if she had feelings for you, I'm sure she knows you are not a stalker. Even if she has changed her feelings, I think she'll be more surprised more than anything. Bottom line is OV, you need to do what your heart tells you even if you think it's the scariest stupidest thing. You will feel that much better after, because everything will be more in the open. You don't have to squeal all at once as Illusional said, but don't be scared. I don't think you need to. This is my "serious" advice. Take it as you like.

Cdoc
    "Without music, life would be a mistake" -Neitzsche

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    It only goes two way. You show up and freak her out. Or you show up and it could start something.

Send anxiety and the other one packing already.

Or wait, you show up and find out she's not the same she anymore and you freak out. ahhh..
    Yea, I guess looking at it being only 2 options...its not so bad. I wouldnt freak out..I mean..how much different can she be right?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    haha all your life you have been memorized over virgins and now you're stuck over a non virgin.
    I knew someone was bound to say this...oh well.

I dont have her phone number... I just barely find out were she lives. Looks like I am fuked

Quote Originally Posted by C1d6OC
    OV you mofo, it's about time you show your true colours
    yea.......well...................

Quote Originally Posted by C1d6OC
    In all honesty, I agree with what a lot of people had to say about this, however, none of us know this girl nearly as well as you did. True, maybe she did change, but coming here and posting here probably will just reiterate what you already know.

Your situation (believe it or not) is similar to how me and my ex met up as well. Although I didn't know she was into me in highschool, we both thought that we woudln't have a chance with each other and just decided not to do anything about it. Although, I didn't end up maintaining feelings for her for 4 straight years, one of her friends which was sorta my friend told me that we worked at the same mall. I ended up visiting her one day and we hit it off from there. Did she ask how I found out? NOPE!

I know you say her friends all hated you. However, I'm sure that 4 years, you are all mature enough to be civil and I'm sure there's at least one of her friends that may not have hated you that much. Despite all this, I don't think that she will freak out if you "bump" into her, because if she had feelings for you, I'm sure she knows you are not a stalker. Even if she has changed her feelings, I think she'll be more surprised more than anything. Bottom line is OV, you need to do what your heart tells you even if you think it's the scariest stupidest thing. You will feel that much better after, because everything will be more in the open. You don't have to squeal all at once as Illusional said, but don't be scared. I don't think you need to. This is my "serious" advice. Take it as you like.

Cdoc
    ermmm kinda scarry to talk to her since it has been so long. Good advice. I always tell my-slef that I have nothing to lose but it is SO much easier said then done. My heart doesnt tell me what to do...it just wants to be with her at all cost.

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    Hey, how about a SINGLE flower left on at her door w/a simple note? (Hi _____, from OV. Hope you're well, was hoping we could chat...) This one worked on me... (it was in college, tho, not my house).
    Thats odd because that is exactly what my friend recommened. What kind of flower though? he said one rose....should I put my name on it? Im kinda scared.....I dont know if she is dating someone or not

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha when you make a thread, you should expect to have all kinds of shit return to you, being that you did give out a lot. alright...

so you don't have a number. well you're gonna have to directly approach her now. i'm not sure if going to her house would be the best thing, and as c1d said, it's probably unlikely that her friends will still hate you after 4 years. who knows on the other hand, you might be a bigger ass that you portray.

alright, after reading some other posts, you are also gonna have to get past their fear. remember that you two did have things in common which will be grounds for atleast a decent conversation. and if things go out good, who knows, you might actually give it up for this girl.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

haha when you make a thread, you should expect to have all kinds of shit return to you, being that you did give out a lot. alright...
    HEY!...I gave out price-less comedy. I gave out no shit.

so you don't have a number. well you're gonna have to directly approach her now. i'm not sure if going to her house would be the best thing, and as c1d said, it's probably unlikely that her friends will still hate you after 4 years. who knows on the other hand, you might be a bigger ass that you portray.

alright, after reading some other posts, you are also gonna have to get past their fear. remember that you two did have things in common which will be grounds for atleast a decent conversation. and if things go out good, who knows, you might actually give it up for this girl.

raverboy
    I think alot of her friends moved on though. I have as much contact with them as I do with her lol. I AM NOT AN ASS THOUGH! I am a nice,calm, guy ...who likes to be funny ..sometimes .

What do you mean I have to get past "their fear"? How am I supposed to bring something in common to the conversation?

I would give it up to her but that would mean.... ...I would have to change my name from OV to something else...that name grew on me though

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast