+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: am i 2 young for sex???

Depends where you live. But if you have to ask, then yes you are too young.

In my opinion, if you're ready for it, and your sensible enough to not be caught (by parents), or catch something (ie wear a condom) then go ahead.

But if you feel in the least unsure about it (which it sounds like you are if you have to ask) then hold off until you are sure.

Too young simple as.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Since you're asking, no, you're not ready. If you were ready, you'd just do it. My suggestion is to wait as much as possible. It may seem like a "appropiate" thing to do at a certain moment but I know a lot of people who regret doing it too soon even if it was with the person they loved. You still have plenty of time, there's no need to rush.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you might actually want to ask OV if you should wait or not.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I found this out a while ago,neither party can be criminally charged if both will sign a statement saying the sex was mutually consentual.Anyway,the guy will always be the one who is charged,I think that's so unfair.I mean I know the girl could hardly have raped him (except maybe in some cases) but if she's underage then she knows what she's doing is illegal.
    I'm paranoid about the people I meet,why are they talking to me and why can't anyone see,I just wanna live...
    We're about as similar as two dissimilar things in a pod....

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm... i'm not sure even with a signed consent that in most cases the guy will be left off so easily. being that he is considered an adult and the girl is considered a minor, there is a different in maturity level and upon decision making skills.

reguardless of the underage person, they usually are unware or they are just completely stupid of the choices that they make. remember those two boys that got their teachers pregnant?? stupid idiotic things. they did not consider that the teachers will go to prison and they probably didn't care because it felt good at the time. secondly the teachers are also stupid because what, did they think they were going to get away with this? bullshit.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

yep she could get you done if she regretted it!! hmmm only you know if it's right!!

I thought that if it was anywhere below 18 it was considered statutory rape. So a 16 year old CAN go out with an 18 year old? This is interesting.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    God, don't teenagers have anything better to do these days than ****? Are you bored?

Go shopping. Hang with your girlfriends. Find a hobby.

I think (most of) these ppl are right, if you have to ask then i dont think you are ready. It'l just feel natural when the time is right so you should just go with the flow, so to speak...but hey, if you like her, **** her.....

p.s. keep us posted ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Syd
    ...but hey, if you like her, **** her.....

p.s. keep us posted ya?
    mmmk...that sounded kind of piggish. But, if i was the guy. I wouldn't be on a forum, i'd be over my gf's house.....right ....now.....

jking

but seriously. when i was 15 and younger, I didn't need to ask. That question wasn't there. The question.....was if a girl was stupid enough to do it with me
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

Well I'm 16 and my guys 24,trust me its ok lol but it might be different in the U.S. though
    I'm paranoid about the people I meet,why are they talking to me and why can't anyone see,I just wanna live...

ah, see, that's when we get into different sets of laws. Is there a dating age boundary in your country? what country do you live in?
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

I live in the UK.There's no boundary as far as I know and to be honest,shouldn't the police be catching the guys that stab people first,THEN owrry about who's having sex.I'm legal anyway coz I'm 16

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast