+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've been friendzoned...

to he realized she was only with him because I wanted to be,
    well, if he realized you wanted to be with him and he isn't moving in on that when he has the chance then doesn't that tell you something?

It should tell you one of two things:

1. That he does want to be with you in a more than platonic manner but you haven't given him the green light (flirting, touching, moving into his personal space, looking at his lips and then back up to his eyes in a "kiss me now" kinda way.

or

2. He doesn't want you because if he did he would have moved in when he knew you wanted to be with him.

So: That goes back to getting the gurl ballzzz to either outright talk to him about your feelings (unfortunately she (the ex) is still in the picture though) or you do the actions that show him you're his and then ask him once he's kissed you

If you find yourself like a dude then you will have to be assertive like a dude. I'm like you....a guy with tits. I know if you want something you have to go after it. Guys do appreciate a girl to be a little forward....tell him you think he is uber cool and cute, and you wouldn't find it a problem if he kissed you *wink*

I want to... and I will. The part that really pisses me off - and this is why I decided I was done with her friendship - is that I had made my mind up that I was going to talk to him about it. Even poured my heart out to her about it and she encouraged me to tell him how I feel and even went on about how good we would be together and all that jazz.... aaaaand then less than a week later when we were all camping she started over the top flirting with him. The one evening, I was walking up to them and a couple other people hanging out by his truck and she saw me coming.. when I was about a metre away she grabbed him and ****ing kissed him. It was the meanest thing anyone has ever done. And then they ended up going to bed early together.

What kind of person does that? Honestly! And THAT is who he has been dating for the last few months. The last one he dated before that strung him along for over a year and a half without letting him call her his girlfriend and when he finally had enough and broke it off she tried to make us all feel sorry for her because he broke her heart.

It is so damn frustrating to watch him keep dating girls who don't deserve him.

Quote Originally Posted by boom43 View Post
    Whats frustrating is you not seeing that he's not a victim here. He chooses who he lets manipulate him. Perhaps he's doesn't feel manipulated, and is just getting what is freely being given to him (like sex from a willing partner).

I'd lose all attraction for a guy that lets himself be used in that manner (if he is actually feeling used that is but keeps up the status quo anyway). But, thats just me.

What kind of person does that? Honestly!
    A C unt, that's who and he keeps on with her... Says something about him as much as her IMO.

Perhaps he's not shagging you because you're ugly or fat or both? Something to consider.

hahaha thanks for the insight, Boisdevie! That MUST be the problem....

Quote Originally Posted by boom43 View Post
    I want to... and I will. The part that really pisses me off - and this is why I decided I was done with her friendship - is that I had made my mind up that I was going to talk to him about it. Even poured my heart out to her about it and she encouraged me to tell him how I feel and even went on about how good we would be together and all that jazz.... aaaaand then less than a week later when we were all camping she started over the top flirting with him. The one evening, I was walking up to them and a couple other people hanging out by his truck and she saw me coming.. when I was about a metre away she grabbed him and ****ing kissed him. It was the meanest thing anyone has ever done. And then they ended up going to bed early together.

What kind of person does that? Honestly! And THAT is who he has been dating for the last few months. The last one he dated before that strung him along for over a year and a half without letting him call her his girlfriend and when he finally had enough and broke it off she tried to make us all feel sorry for her because he broke her heart.

Hey I hear ya. I had a friend that was a crazy manipulative bitch, and everyone let her get away with that behavior every time. She had a way with guys, and they fell for her hard despite her rep as an Indian princess with a mattress strapped to her back. Guys (not all, but most), mixed with alcohol, will go for a pretty face that has an easy pussy.

Girls date jerks too.....I feel it has a lot to do with too many hormones and lack of brain cells.

I think its definitely worth talking with him about it. If the two of you truly care about each other then it shouldn't ruin your friendship even if he is not interested in being romantically involved with you. You only live once so take a chance

You're right Jack - I know it won't ruin our friendship. Perhaps make it a little weird for a bit, but we're both down to earth enough that I think even during the awkward phase we'd be fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12