+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it unhealthy to be attracted to clingy and low self-esteem girls?

Once you've been in a few, you will realize that the clinginess does wears off...then it's either you get comfortable with each other or you can't stand being around each other.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    You are still young. You will have your heart broken, get into crappy relationships etc. but hopefully u will find a nice girl to share your life with. Most marriages fail now a days, but try to keep that positive attitude you have. Many here are tainted from bad relationships and failed marriages. Life is crazy and can change drastically at any given time, but be you and don't try to change yourself or someone else. My husband is a true romantic at heart. When he was a kid he was picked on for being too romantic. Giving a girl he has a crush on gifts and poetry and flowers. He is now an adult and he hasn't changed. He is still that sensitive romantic. He appreciates and loves me and shows me his true colors instead of try to be something else or try to act macho around his buddies. I appreciate this quality about him because I am a romantic at heart too. He is my best friend and I am his. Sure, we have our moments but who doesn't? In the end we conquer the world together...or at least we think we do in our own little world.
    Yeah, that sounds a lot like me. I write a lot of poetry, and my best friend would always say how sweet and caring I was. I'm glad to hear that everything's working out between you and him. Gives me some much needed hope.

^ but remember you are still young. School work and a good education should be your main focus now

You date what you are.work on your self esteeeem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12