+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex on 3rd date?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Wait, wut? That makes no sense; you just contradicted yourself. You say you didn't see a sign of him looking for sex except he was because it was his idea to go to his place. WHAT?
    I tried to type less cause i have more to do in my life.
    But what i was saying is that i cant see a sign in what she wrote( maybe if knew the whole story ).
    But if there is one i think it will be the fact of him wanting her to show where he lives.

But i dont know what to say, cause i think he did show her signs from day one(with men often do ) but
    she just did not added to the story for us to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybuggg View Post
    I tried to type less cause i have more to do in my life.
    I'm sure you do (aren't you a well known troll around these parts?)...

I'm sure you do (aren't you a well known troll around these parts?)...
    Then why don't you ignore it instead of feeding it?

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    He went away for a day trip inside the city only, and he told me before it all happenned.

I think i won't contact him, is this OK? And if he does not contact me anymore, i have got my reply and lessons are learnt. I will never do this again. To be honest it was 3 years since i broke up with my Long Term ex and i Kept myself for that Long because i wanted to wait for the One i really Like...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    That all sounds like he's very much interested in you for more than just sex. I'd not think he'd have you stay over if he didn't like your company.

He's away on a trip so stop worrying about it until he gets back and if no relationship comes from this, why would you worry so much? He's treated you with respect, he's been attentive and most important, you enjoyed yourself. If nothing comes of this then enjoy your memories, take time to regroup and then off you go to your next adventure in dating.

BTW: If you're so concerned about this type of thing, why wouldn't you have talked to him about it afterwards? Asked him at the very least to be exclusive with you until you figure out if your compatible enough to make a relationship stick? Once you are having sex, I don't think asking to be exlusive is asking too soon.
    It was just a Day Trip that he took, and i think he must returned by evening... But also before sex happenned, he would rarely text or something. He often chat if he wants to ask me out.
    I don't know if these are the signs of him looking for sex, but the 2nd date, he jokingly said i'm horny in Spanish... when we were joking around.... And the day we had sex, he asked me about the word to call " Men's thing in my language"...Also, he jokingly tried to pretend to take the Camera to take picture Down there lol...

He has never asked me to go to bars and clubs, he only asked me to go dinner, coffee, and because i wanted to go to the zoo, he said to me that i should wait for him and he will go with me...

He has a new group of friends, whom the guys are his friends, and they made friends with some other Spanish women, to travel and do activities together. Is that normal or sounds fishy here?

I saw his friends posting pictures of their Short trip yesterday, and it was exactly where he told me he would go.

I have told him about me not having sex for a long time and he is the 2nd one in my life after my Long Term ex bf, he asked me.... Then he showed happiness to hear that he was the 2nd one. To be honest, sleeping over at his house was like a risk for both of us. Because he could be a Bad Thief and steal my stuff away ( which worth quite a bit of money), and for himself too. Because he has some properties there, and be can't be sure if i was a good girl or not, but it was a relief for me in the morning.... it was like take Risk to earn Trust.

I still hear nothing from him from yesterday till today. He's still on my facebook list.

How long should i wait to see the Signs from him guys?

Thanks so much for all of the input, and i hope to hear more...

Wait until tomorrow.. i think he'll call you by then. If he doesn't then give him a call and ask him to meet you for dinner (be prepared to pay since you're doing the inviting). If he makes an excuse without immediately rescheduling for another time then I'd be holding back my emotions on this one. No need to regret having had sex with him if he doesn't continue on with you. You're an adult and he's shown you good intentions even if things didnt pan out.

Good luck, I hope he calls you soon.

I'm sure you do (arein't you a well known troll around these parts?)...
    No.your mom is.I feel sorry for her for making such a retarded faggot.stop making all topics about issues you have with yourself. Get help or shut. The f off.we dont want to know. What you think.insecure retard

Lol, mad bro?

Hth,

What I see in your replies is that you look at sex as an equivalent of a long term relationship, like if casual sex has no place in your mind at all, or if lovemaking cannot lead to a relationship.

This guy is very sociable and also confident about his sexuality. He know how to tease girls and bring up sex in a light, fun and non-needy manner. And you unconsciously wanted him to pick you up from your office when you jokingly asked him to do so. In your story, jokes whether about pick-up or sex are what you both wanted, and you both enjoyed what you got.

However, you don't have to enjoy the same thing again if you don't want to.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Wait until tomorrow.. i think he'll call you by then. If he doesn't then give him a call and ask him to meet you for dinner (be prepared to pay since you're doing the inviting). If he makes an excuse without immediately rescheduling for another time then I'd be holding back my emotions on this one. No need to regret having had sex with him if he doesn't continue on with you. You're an adult and he's shown you good intentions even if things didnt pan out.

Good luck, I hope he calls you soon.
    Thanks for your advice.
    He has sent me a message "Hi" on facebook when he saw me logged in. We had a bit of Chatting and i asked him how his trip was. Then i told him that he looked cute with his Glasses, and i asked what his intention was, plus i was being direct about if he's just after sex, i'm not that Kind. Is that okay? I saw him logged off when he saw that, so i'm feeling a bit negative. Also, i saw him adding some new girls to his facebook which must be new friends from my country, one of them looks pretty cute...

Does it mean that he had done and he is moving on to something New now? I'm really upset if he's like that. But i forgot to tell that i met him from a Dating site, and in there he had claimed quite a bit of his sexual needs, which seems to be quite a lot...

It will be Hurt to me...really... If he only looked for sex... He still not replies so my fingers are crossing.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtLover View Post
    Hth,

What I see in your replies is that you look at sex as an equivalent of a long term relationship, like if casual sex has no place in your mind at all, or if lovemaking cannot lead to a relationship.

This guy is very sociable and also confident about his sexuality. He know how to tease girls and bring up sex in a light, fun and non-needy manner. And you unconsciously wanted him to pick you up from your office when you jokingly asked him to do so. In your story, jokes whether about pick-up or sex are what you both wanted, and you both enjoyed what you got.

However, you don't have to enjoy the same thing again if you don't want to.
    No, about sex... He knew that was not what i wanted only but a relationship. And i have sent him a message to say directly to him, because i'm not someone to be used for this...

Lol, mad bro?
    bro? find the differences between a men and a woman retard. u dont call a woman bro, any education atall???!!
    damm sad

I knew u was hidding information from us
    so you did saw a lot of red flag's but you can even say lol about the fact he wants to make pictures of your puszy and makes sexual comments. so you liked it so why acting like a victim now?

the signs where right there that he was looking only for sex. so dont ask us what u already knew.
    maybe u where looking for the same but not that fast and thats why u did not find his behavior about sex one to stop and not date again

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybuggg View Post
    I knew u was hidding information from us
    so you did saw a lot of red flag's but you can even say lol about the fact he wants to make pictures of your puszy and makes sexual comments. so you liked it so why acting like a victim now?

the signs where right there that he was looking only for sex. so dont ask us what u already knew.
    maybe u where looking for the same but not that fast and thats why u did not find his behavior about sex one to stop and not date again
    No he jokingly took his not Mine! How dare him? And to be honest i'm kinda inexperience in Dating, not That I Look For Sex! Why must i keep myself for 3 years if that's what i look for?

Oh, this is not what I meant. Let tell you this story.

Once I had a beautiful female colleague at work that I used to deal with very often. I had a gf but this girl had fabulous booties and she was single and very conservative, and I just loved to flirt with her. Few times, I used the word 'sexy' in describing things. I forgot what, but nothing directly about her. One time she seemingly seriously told me with a relatively raised tone of voice "Please don't ever say this word again!". I pretended that I got scared and backed up. I saw a hidden smile on her face that she was withholding. I kept saying the word afterwards whenever there was a context for it, and she did not show any sign of annoyance.

She resigned, and I heard and went to her office to say goodbye. I'd kissed her when she said "Thank you for all good time ..", not that, but ".. you taught me how to be sexy". Wow!

This means that our unconscious deep inside our being can differ from what we think we are. This girl was not allowed to talk or think of sex openly and always had to repress her natural feelings and needs. She did not have the chance to come down from her high apartment in the middle of a busy city to the green field embedded deep in the nature to breath the pure fresh air with birds and enjoy her time with the flowers of every colour, and maybe take some home.

This is not to say that you have to be like that, but if you're looking for a guy that always takes you at face value, I just hope you'll not end up with less than a man who can make you happy and feel feminine. I seriously do.

Maybe if I were you, I'd tell my guy that I want to delay sex for a later time and that I'm looking only for a long time relationship. If he is confidence he'll let you know what he wants very cleanly. He may go with what you want or leave you.

I would not tell him "I'm not someone to be used for this". It's too cheap. It may serve my ego temporarily, but I'd look low.
    Last edited by ArtLover; 02-11-12 at 03:59 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast