+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times before a woman gets "loose"?

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    I reckon after a bird reaches about 28, you might have to stick a finger in the odd time to create a bit of fiction. not me personally, coz im hung like a small pony, but ive heard.

Im with you on the going down on a bird. Unless you like fish, its just not a pleasant pastime.

Edit, not fiction, friction, lol
    Lol, it's nice to agree on something for a change, eh?

Well, to be fair - you men pee from your penis, and I don't mind putting that in my mouth. And you "lick" inside a human being when you french kiss, no?
    Good point on the French kissing. Is there a fact to the effect of a properly cleaned vag being cleaner than a girl's mouth? that would be shocking to me.

Good point again although I can imagine getting one's..rod... clean is easier than a woman's hole.

Some fags are bisexual and enjoy eating a bit of pie sometimes.
    That makes them bisexual, not homosexual. Are "Jews for Jesus" really Jews?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How would he know? innocentman isn't Jewish... Jewish men are master pussy-eaters.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post

Good point again although I can imagine getting one's..rod... clean is easier than a woman's hole.
    LOL this whole thread is making my stomach hurt from laughing!! Gosh you must think of vaginas as some nasty cesspool! Trust me, keeping it clean down under isn't as much of a challenge as you might think. I keep mine in my pants most of the time - and I'm careful about who I let inside. I don't just go rubbing it all over public phones or handrails...

And just to add to your horrific image of things - Vaginas are actually "self-cleaning" kind of like your eye. If you get dust in your eye, it'll water and water until it cleans itself out. Same thing happens with a vag - and to top it off there are lots of really awesome germ killing bacteria inside to keep it healthy and pink as long as you take care of it correctly.

But I will say you're right about the bleeding bit. That shits nasty. I recommend staying very far away from it in all cases. Or encourage any future girlfriends to go on a birth control pill so that she can skip it all together.
    Last edited by ttylox; 02-11-12 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ttylox View Post
    LOL this whole thread is making my stomach hurt from laughing!! Gosh you must think of vaginas as some nasty cesspool! Trust me, keeping it clean down under isn't as much of a challenge as you might think. I keep mine in my pants most of the time - and I'm careful about who I let inside. I don't just go rubbing it all over public phones or handrails...

And just to add to your horrific image of things - Vaginas are actually "self-cleaning" kind of like your eye. If you get dust in your eye, it'll water and water until it cleans itself out. Same thing happens with a vag - and to top it off there are lots of really awesome germ killing bacteria inside to keep it healthy and pink as long as you take care of it correctly.
    ..Where's the *queasy* emoticon?

Theres more germs in a womans mouth, than on a toilet seat, fact. So if you want to risk a womans pie being cleaner than her mouth, good luck to you. Its an inch from her arsehole ffs.

Wow, Cartman wasn't really kidding when he said there's nowhere more dangerous than in a girl's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    How would he know? innocentman isn't Jewish... Jewish men are master pussy-eaters.
    Lies, they cant get near because of the big noses.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lies, they cant get near because of the big noses.
    no, the ones with the big noses just use them for insertion. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Anyway, in non-anti-Semitic news, I suppose the facts warrant a reconsideration on my part on how disgusting going down on a woman theoretically is...Thanks, all!

no, the ones with the big noses just use them for insertion. lol
    This is why I have such a crush on Adrian Brody <3

Why would you thank that you raging queer?

Well, I can see you were jelly so there's one for you. Yay, give yourself a pat on the back.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why would you thank that you raging queer?
    Don't be surly. Just tell us how big your nose is. lol

Don't be surly. Just tell us how big your nose is. lol
    Close this thread. Vash has been drinking martini's in the daytime again. Im renouncing my jewishness as of today. Your on your own soldier.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast