+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Number of Sexual Partners

Let's start a database:

For my age range, 17-19, I'm setting the limit at four guys.

I think for a 23 year old... (Josh's age so I'll use that).. 3 people is my limit.
    ~Sarah~

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    It is what ever you want it. It all bothers people differently. Some dont care at all, some dont want even one partner with them, some have a set number.

You got it OV! Everyone has their standards. If I were looking, I couldn't care less if a potential partner has "been around". So long as he's clean & STD-free (ie practices safe sex). And realizes once he's w/me that I am THE best he is ever gonna get. But if his IQ is less than 150 (or so)... then he can take off and "duh" somewhere else...

Indigo you got it..I like intelligent men myself and wouldnt want to date anyone with a lower IQ than myself... which.. will be hard to find.. well ok maybe a little lower
    ~Sarah~

ahem, little cocky there don't ya think

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I canīt belive it..
    iīm 20 and I can count 6 boys.. sorry 7.. that would make my a slut?
    no way!
    Y morirme contigo si te matas, y matarme contigo si te mueres,
    porque el amor cuando no muere mata, porque amores que matan nunca mueren

:::looking around the room::: no comment
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by friendlydays
    But How high is the number that makes a woman a slut to most men?

i think it's more than a number that makes a woman a slut. i think it's her attitude, if she's flirting with guys all the time and trying to get them to sleep with her and is not at all selective of who her partners are, that would lead me to believe a woman (and a man) is promiscuous. (i hate using the word "slut"). my number would be very high. it doesn't bother me that people have sex casually as long as they protect themselves and are honest with their partners and themselves, scary thing is most of the time they don't protect themselves although i've known many people who do. but i've known people who i couldn't even go out with because they always met somebody and would have sex with them shortly after meeting them. now i'm not saying this is bad every now and again, considering the stipulations stated above are met, however when a person always does this i would think that this person probably has a disease of some sort and i would think twice about sleeping with them.

i can't base my answer on just women because i think the same rules apply for both men and women.

Quote Originally Posted by Hada
    I canīt belive it..
    iīm 20 and I can count 6 boys.. sorry 7.. that would make my a slut?
    no way!
    No, but some people would refuse to date you. Why did you on purpose say 6 guys and then says "sorry 7"? There is a psychological meaning behind that because if you knew it was a mistake you would have just clicked "edit" and changed the number 6 to 7 or since you realized the mistake as you typed you could have just did it right there....odd. I think 7 is a bit much for your age.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 15-05-05 at 06:46 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i think it's her attitude,
    I don't. The attitude comes along with the sleeping around. Some girls flirt around and give off signals but do not sleep around at all...they are not sluts. A slut would be someone who is very promiscuous ...VERY...promiscuous.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 15-05-05 at 06:47 AM.

In your opinion, what percentage of men in the U.S. can accpet a woman who had 100 partners? what about 20?

Please peeps just give your guesses. I just want to get an idea of how liberal-minded men in the U.S. are.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    No, but some people would refuse to date you. Why did you on purpose say 6 guys and then says "sorry 7"? There is a psychological meaning behind that because if you knew it was a mistake you would have just clicked "edit" and changed the number 6 to 7 or since you realized the mistake as you typed you could have just did it right there....odd. I think 7 is a bit much for your age.
    because I write like I speak
    and I donīt think itīs too much for me, since 16.. if you have two boyfriend per age just count... 4 years, itīs not too much
    I donīt care about what they think about me, I know what I am, and iīm not any bad girl or crazy girl or whatever you could call me

itīs just me, a girl that changes parners when things donīt go right.
    what the matter of enjoyin whith them?
    am I supossed to wait unly I get married ( if I get.. just to kiss them or make love with them?
    maybe itīs diferent here in my country, I donīt know, but im reallly not a freak here, latin countries are a bit open than the rest of the world? ( just asking)

But I said before.. boys donīt aks me with how many boys before them if dated or had sex.. if they did I donīt have any problem in telling them, but if they judge me because of my past, that it is not crazy, I would leave him. someone that doesenīt accept me because his jealous or because he wants me just for him, or thinks that Iīve been with many boys itīs not what I look for.

I donīt go asking
    ey boy.. how many girls did you take to bed... ?
    I really donīt care, I just want to know him like he is, and how he is with me now, not in his past. And so I whant that for me.
    I donīt like jealous people, or close mind or whatever they are..

Creo que me he explicado.
    Y morirme contigo si te matas, y matarme contigo si te mueres,
    porque el amor cuando no muere mata, porque amores que matan nunca mueren

Yup, this is the same thread as that one about how liberal a girl would you be willing to date.

I'll answer here too, I guess.

I don't care about a girl's past. I care about our relationship together. That's pretty much the biggest thing to me.

Si, Hada, te explicaste, y no le des mucha importancia a las opiniones de unos cuantos de aqui.

Quote Originally Posted by friendlydays
    In your opinion, what percentage of men in the U.S. can accpet a woman who had 100 partners? what about 20?

Please peeps just give your guesses. I just want to get an idea of how liberal-minded men in the U.S. are.
    Go get a survey or something because there is no accurate way to know.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I don't care about a girl's past. I care about our relationship together. That's pretty much the biggest thing to me.

You did click on the thread though....I think its in the back of all of our minds. Being jealous of a past is natural and normal ..I think its more odd how it became a bad thing over the years.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast