+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why won't she reply?

Frasbee number one I dont appreciate being called a *****.. you dont know me so who are you to say something like this? And when you refer to ALL women being this way... since I'm a woman I guess I am?

Also, this girl doesnt even know him personally... why would she reply to him?

If you just randomly got a letter in the mail today from come chick from high school you didnt even remember that said how much she loved you ... what would you do?
    ~Sarah~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Frasbee number one I dont appreciate being called a *****.. you dont know me so who are you to say something like this? And when you refer to ALL women being this way... since I'm a woman I guess I am?

If you just randomly got a letter in the mail today from come chick from high school you didnt even remember that said how much she loved you ... what would you do?
    I'm just tryin' to make OV feel better.

Anyway, for starters, if I was really that weirded out, I would at least reply with "I got it" if I were asked to do so.

Actually no.

I would reply with a lengthier e-mail in attempts to sort all this stuff out.

Insensitive I know...

HAHA Im going to reply to like five people for shits and giggles.
    Because I asked her kindly to at least tell me she got it. Why not reply?. When someone (even a stranger) goes up to you and asks/talks something..what do you do? stare at him and not respond because he is a stranger?

I would respond with "I got the letter and am sorry that the feeling was never mutual"...I swear...that took an entire 3 seconds to type..she can do it too. I wouldnt laugh at it, poke fun at it. I would be flattered actually...now that I think about it..oh well...

PS: I am sure she at least remembers me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I would at least reply with "I got it" if I were asked to do so.
    Exactly. I see no logical reason not to do so accept to just be an ass and ignore someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    You see how insensitive girls are towards guys?
    They're all conniving bitches that can't think about anybody but themselves.
    Not all of them. Thats why in my head I gave this girl the benefit of the doubt that she could at least be mature enough to answer.

if I got a letter from a guy that I only knew his name and nothing more, then I would think it were a little... well pathetic...
    Sweetie does this girl even know who you are? Or was she just someone you passed in the hallway at school and thought was pretty?
    ... people tell me I am pathetic because I do nothing to talk to her...so I do something now and am called pathetic again..damn it. I am sure she knows my name and me. She doesnt know me personally like I know what you are looking for. She doesnt know my personality...I do not think it matters. Do I have a bad personallity though?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 21-05-05 at 10:40 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

You didn't talk to her, though. Girls would much rather a guy talk to them in person then write a letter to them or tell them over the internet, or etc. Face to face is always best.

Girls have actually told me that they hate it when guys write them letters or tell them over the internet that they like them. I haven't done this, but they told me about other guys who have.

In general, some girls don't even want to know you like them. I liked a girl and she liked me, but when I told her I liked her she got over me.

Girls are just confusing, dude. At least you're learning. Just next time, do it face to face. Also, have more confidence in yourself. Don't be all sappy and emotional when you tell them, either. Be smooth, man. Act like you're hot stuff and that they should be happy you're even talking to them. Girls like that. Trust me. Nothing turns on a girl more than a guy who has confidence.

Hey OV,
    it sounds like this is one of those things like "love from first sight". But how can you possibly have feelings for someone you didnt even talk to. Maybe you could explain, If so I got alot to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by COAD
    Hey OV,
    it sounds like this is one of those things like "love from first sight". But how can you possibly have feelings for someone you didnt even talk to. Maybe you could explain, If so I got alot to learn.
    I don't know what to tell you. First of I had plunty of girls try and date me and say that I am "nice" and stuff. If I dont have that "love at first sight" feeling then I just wont give a damn about the person romantically..I dont care..they can be the best, smartest, nicest person ever and I just wont give a damn. I dont believe at love at NOT first sight. Its either there or isnt. I made the mistake of telling someone I like them(not love them) before. I had a friend and we would talk all the time...she asked me if I liked her and I said yes...I SWEAR the moron after that wouldn't leave me alone..she thought I loved her or something but thats not what I said. I think people get attached and confuse that with love.

Quote Originally Posted by cu_tigers90
    You didn't talk to her, though. Girls would much rather a guy talk to them in person then write a letter to them or tell them over the internet, or etc. Face to face is always best.
    For the million billionth time...I would love to have talked to her in person...I JUST DIDNT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TOO!

PS: No to all that confidence garbage. I am not shy anymore and say what I need too but I also am not going to stand and act like I am tough shit or something. I love a girl then I am going to tell her that...if she is smart then she will take it properly. I know that you talked to girls and after telling them they might have liked you less but have you ever considered that they might be below average intelligence? lol
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 21-05-05 at 12:52 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I don't think you "love" her.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    god dammit, i'll be honest as f*ck, i've been drinking for the past 2 hours and hearing b*tching from my friend for the last two hours of her stupid ass bf. i read your post OV but not everyone's replies.

alright, so she didn't reply to your email in 2 days, so sue her. would you do the same if i did that to you?? exactly. give it more time and if she doesn't reply, then forget about it.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    god dammit, i'll be honest as f*ck, i've been drinking for the past 2 hours and hearing b*tching from my friend for the last two hours of her stupid ass bf. i read your post OV but not everyone's replies.

alright, so she didn't reply to your email in 2 days, so sue her. would you do the same if i did that to you?? exactly. give it more time and if she doesn't reply, then forget about it.

raverboy
    Short and simple. I like... I like...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Well this realy is all quite simple.
    The girl doesnt know you... probably barely remembers you. Good God we're talking about 7 years ago! Shes probably had a million boyfriends since then and had a million memories made in her life... and during all that her memory of you has faded.
    I'm just going to be honest... 7 years ago I would have been in 7th grade right? I dont remember anyone from 7th grade! I remember maybe 2 people... lol... but other than that the memory has faded. I couldnt even tell you what they look like... especially what they look like now.

This girl, if she has any kind of a life, will just look at the letter, go hm thats weird i barely knew that dude, get rid of it and move on to the next thing she has planned for the day. If I got a letter today from a dude from 7th grade that I knew, I would probably look at it and go man you need to get a life lol..I'm sorry but I would!

I know a lot of people have been telling you to contact her, but those are the people who dont know that you didnt actually know each other and if they did and still said that then thats just bad advice....

What you really need to do is let go of it. Throw away all the things you have that remind you of her. I'm sure youre a very strong person..I know you are... and youre very wise from what I've seen... yet when it comes to this situation youve chosen to hold on to something you dont even have.
    You know why you dont see that in other girls? Because you dont give them a chance. OV there is no such thing as love at first sight. You can be attracted, but to love someone takes getting to know them... what makes them tick, what makes them happy... I know this isnt what you want to hear but you dont love this girl and I bet if you got to know her youd realize it... either that or youd say you did anyway knowing that hey I held onto this for so long I cant let go now.
    Let go now. If you dont, another 7 years will pass, and then another, and you could be wasting the time you have where you could actually meet a girl who will love you, and you love her.
    I'm not saying this will be easy. I'm not saying next week youll love someone new. It does take time, and it does take strength. Do you have the strength to do this? Are you confident enough to close this door and let another one open? Would you be willing to show us and yourself that you can be without the idea of her and be ok? I think you can...
    ~Sarah~

Shes probably had a million boyfriends since then...
    Don't generalize. Because you've had millions doesn't make the rest of population sluts. Joke.

Keichi I didnt actually mean a million :::rolling eyes:::
    A slut huh? I've only been with one guy... how many have you been with?
    ~Sarah~

Keichi I didnt actually mean a million :::rolling eyes:::
    A slut huh? I've only been with one guy... how many have you been with?
    Trick question eh? 0 guys thank you.

OnlyVirgins----You've got guts to write a letter to her! If she knows who you are and she hasn't responded in 2 days, she has:
    1) Left it on her table
    2) Shredded it
    3) Can't decide what to do with it
    4) It fell into the wrong hands

Most people on the site have told you to move on. I am sure you've got your stomach twisted in knots, but honestly...I think you're torturing yourself. You may never get a response so best face up to reality. It's a lost cause.

Keichi is a virgin huh? Thats impressive..
    Oh When I said how many have you been with I should have rephrased that to how many partners have you had...sorry. I was in a hurry...
    Either way..one guy does not make me a slut.
    ~Sarah~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast