+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaven or non-shaven?

Hey, Illusional: "bald like a 6 year old"? That's disturbing. Any relationship to Michael Jackson?

If I like the girl, I don't care about the hair-down-there..whatever she likes is all good with me.

I could see the advantage in a bald one, though..for eating purposes..but, again, if I like the girl, I bet you'd enjoy the hair or lack thereof.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Hey, devil ... brace yourself, this is big ... but did you did you ever think of bathing?
    Ouch!

HAHAHAHAHA!

hahaha

Hey, devil ... brace yourself, this is big ... but did you did you ever think of bathing?
    hahaha....a good one. But maybe devils dont have bath. Because of this they are drawn all the time black...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, Illusional: "bald like a 6 year old"? That's disturbing. Any relationship to Michael Jackson?
    actually mike likes them a bit older. he's into the boys that are 8 years of age and up. i like my girls a couple of years younger.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You are one sick S.O.B.; may you suffer from agonizingly painful peep rot.

lol...

Actually there is a reasoning behind shaving or not shaving. I heard this from a female. She said that it depends on the female, but for some females, they find it easier to clean themselves properly if they are shaven rather than hairy. For sexual purposes, I prefer to be able to see something there, rather than just a mass of curly pubes staring back at me. I don't particularly like the feel of it either.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by JoGorilla
    Actually there is a reasoning behind shaving or not shaving. I heard this from a female. She said that it depends on the female, but for some females, they find it easier to clean themselves properly if they are shaven rather than hairy.
    Aaaaand, you know that's complete and utter bullshit right?

Tell me how a girl would find it more difficult to apply soap in that area.

Ya I dont think that sounds right either hmmm....

All I know is the hair down there is to hold odors from your vaginal area. The hairs themselves dont smell bad if you bathe yourself hehe but they are there to lock in odors from that area down there ya know what i mean? lol
    ~Sarah~

i agree with nomas. well, my bf does anyway. he doesn't care whether i shave or not. but i like to shave it all so sometimes and he likes that too.

whell if you think wheather you bath or not it not like ya gonna bath yourself after you go to the bath room through out the day you are either goin to take a shit or piss twice a day and that oder stays there and it will but stell you got to listen to people points of veiw and not judge all at once
    why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.

I love you lauren
    may all our hopes and dreams come true

Quote Originally Posted by JoGorilla
    lol...

Actually there is a reasoning behind shaving or not shaving. I heard this from a female. She said that it depends on the female, but for some females, they find it easier to clean themselves properly if they are shaven rather than hairy. For sexual purposes, I prefer to be able to see something there, rather than just a mass of curly pubes staring back at me. I don't particularly like the feel of it either.
    I'm wondering if by "clean themselves" you're talking about douches?? I heard once that this is actually not recommended for girls to do..that the vagina takes care of naturally cleaning itself and douches are sometimes dangerous because they push possibly infectuous dirt or whatnot further up the vagina.

Has anyone else heard this?

But I guess most girls like to do it anyway because they feel cleaner, I guess, or something to that effect?

i don't think he's talking about douching. i think he's talking about the outside part.

and i don't know if most girls douche. i think they're actually in the minority. our vaginas are self cleaning.

"I'm wondering if by "clean themselves" you're talking about douches?? I heard once that this is actually not recommended for girls to do..that the vagina takes care of naturally cleaning itself and douches are sometimes dangerous because they push possibly infectuous dirt or whatnot further up the vagina."

Medically speaking, douching changes the chemical balance in the vagina and makes a woman more prone to bacterial infections. It also can spread existing infections up into the pelvic organs and removes the healthy bacteria from the vagina that fights against infection.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast