+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Inter-racial dating

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy83
    I'm an asian american male and I've dated italians, germans, and predominantly asians. I guess I prefer asian girls but the one thing I noticed that kind of bothers me is that when it comes to asian girls, people are j/ attracted to them for their exoticness that the main stream media has instilled in their minds. Sorry to sound so activist crap but I've taken a course on how twisted the American media has become and how Asian girls are seen as submissive seductive pieces of meat whereas the asian guys are seen down upon. It's kind of a joke so when I hear all these guys say i'm so attracted to asian girls, i kind of get appauled. Sorry to say that but it's j/ how I feel. I don't like seeing asian girls getting the image of a piece of meat and even my older sister is dating a caucasion male right now and he tries to speak korean to her and crap and trust me for all the guys out there, don't try it if you don't know it b/c even my sister says it's not impressive, it's more annoying than anything.

Oh yeah also, i have alot of indian and pakistani friends and I noticed they only stick to fellow indians that are of the same religion or fellow pakistanis that are muslim. I don't know why but in that part of Asia, it's j/ very religion based and exclusive. It's kind of annoying b/c I see some of my friends liking girls that are of different religions yet they can't pursue them b/c they're not the same religion.

I think yo are right about the stereotype about Asian girls. My sister in law is Japanese and my brother says the way they wield power is through their passive-aggressiveness. I don't get the irritation about learning the language, though. I think it is kind of nice.

Indians, Pakistanis, and really, any middle eastern country places a different level of imortance on religion than do many Westerners. Their cultures are more communal and less individualistic than Western culture, and religious differences are greatly significant, frequently a reason to be excommunicated from your faith and barred from your family. It is very good that your friends are aware of this because these could be devastating issues for any of them who retain connections to their cultural origins. Besides, they commonly have arranged marriages, so dating is often out of the question (especially for girls).

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Asian girls with big boobs? Is there such a thing? I've never seen it.
    LOL yeah, that's possible. I've dated one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    I'm for it for the sole reason I'm the end product of an inter-racial relationship. Asian & Cacausian.

That's cool. The girl I'm interested in right now is half chinese and half american, so I can dig that. And about the whole submissive thing, that's not what I like about Asian women. I just happen to find them attractive is all. It's not because they're exotic. If I wanted exotic, I'd go to some place like Buenos Aires and do the Tango. I actually like the Buenos Aires Tango. I took a short class on it once. It's kinda fun.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Asian girls with big boobs? Is there such a thing? I've never seen it.
    No.

That's just it.

They don't exist.

Any asian that does have big boobs is no doubt at least a half breed.

Get this.

I read on some random website who's URL was too long and complicated to remember, that it's impossible for an asian girl to grow anything larger than a B cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    No.

That's just it.

They don't exist.

Any asian that does have big boobs is no doubt at least a half breed.

Get this.

I read on some random website who's URL was too long and complicated to remember, that it's impossible for an asian girl to grow anything larger than a B cup.

Maybe she can't grow them, but she can certainly buy them!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she can't grow them, but she can certainly buy them!
    You do know what I just said was complete and utter bullshit right?

frisbee, i don't think we're talking to a dimwitted woman here.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    You do know what I just said was complete and utter bullshit right?
    Well, to be honest, I wasn't sure whether or not YOU believed it, and I was trying to be polite. (Yeah, it seems I have pissed off one or two people, but I think you are kind of funny and show signs of intelligence, so I thought I'd wait to piss you off for a while).

:-D

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    frisbee, i don't think we're talking to a dimwitted woman here.
    Why, thank you for your support!

Get this... for someone that is always surrounded by asians who actually lives in a diverse city, like CHICAGO, I've seen plenty of asians w/ big boobs. Why b/c I'm friends w/ some and b/c I"m dating one! :-) Does that answer your ? You j/ haven't met any yet and oh yeah none of em are half breeds.

Get this... for someone that is always surrounded by asians who actually lives in a diverse city, like CHICAGO, I've seen plenty of asians w/ big boobs. Why b/c I'm friends w/ some and b/c I"m dating one! :-) Does that answer your ? You j/ haven't met any yet and oh yeah none of em are half breeds.
    Pfft, noone will believe you unless you post some pictures of them.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I could care less if people dont' believe me, it j/ shows how ignorant they are.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I could care less if people dont' believe me, it j/ shows how ignorant they are.
    No you're just making it too easy to tease you.

im a asian guy datin a black girl..shes fukin hot

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyboo7777
    im a asian guy datin a black girl..shes fukin hot
    Never thought I'd fall for a black girl.

Gotta love irony.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast